1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CDC allows hospitals to classify dead vaccinated people as “unvaccinated deaths”

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Sep 18, 2021.

1. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    God bless your son.

2. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Oh, I took a shower last year and I did not even need one.

It is some posts in here that smell and the smell is worsening.

Not the OP but later.

It's a dead body which was killed but not by kindness.

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you. I thought you may have been ridiculing him for his call into the ministry and am relieved that is not the case.

He was called into the ministry a few years ago and had worked with our church for a couple of years.

4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea. The dead do stink.

5. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Since you said you have a sense of smell can you tell me who died?
    The dead one you say "stinks."

6. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Many have died and many are dead. Let the dead bury the dead. Those of us with Life have work to do.

7. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Those that commit murder do not care for the dead.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'd imagine some do and some do not. We see this with people who have murdered a person and later expressed remorse.

I am retired Army. Often soldiers care for those who they have killed (not murdered, but killed in combat). The reason is we know they had lives, families, loved ones. They were human beings. And it is not uncommon for soldiers to feel remorse for the dead even though they are not guilty of murder.

But at the same time there are some who feel no concern for the dead. Perhaps the best example is politics. Politicians are agenda driven. I could be mistaken but as far as I know Hillary Clinton never expressed remorse for Benghazi.

We have moble morgues setting up in the town I moved from 3 years ago. The neighboring counties do as well. I'm sure people will demand that somebody or some group be held responsible. These places have a low vacvine rate and the unvaccinated are suffering tge most.

I suspect that is why people become so eager to strike out. It is natural to want to assign blame, but it is not always logical. Often the poorest decisions are reactionary.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You nose it.
    But can't smell another family man.
    Bury him and stomp on his grave.

10. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe that we are to rejoice with those rejoicing and grive with those grieving.

When we are saved we are not saved for our own sake but for God's glory. It is then that we can be called children of the Most High

We are a part of His body and we share in one another's joy and pain.

I have never had a desire to stomp on a grave. Were I to inadvertently step on a grave I would not be alarmed. It is really just ground.

When we die we go to he with our Lord. Paul tells us that to be absent in body is to be with Him. Now, if you are trying to spark a debate about tge nature of heaven or where we immediately go when we die, I am not interested. I have faith that when I die I will be with Jesus - that is enough for me.

I hope this answers what you are asking.

I try to be very clear as I think Christians should speak plainly. I covered a lot of ground, I know, and probably offered more than you are asking.

But I would rather speak crystal clear than obfuscate, and offer more than leave something that needed to be said unsaid.

11. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hope I am wrong. I hope the vaxed work great. It seems like those who predicted gloom on the vaxed will be correct.

12. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I disagree. I do not know that the vaccine will continue to work but so far I have not seen anything to suggest it poses a risk beyond what was projected.

Currently the chances of serious side effects are .0026%. In the trials serious side effects occurred at .6% which was on par with the .5% of serious effects with a placebo. 87% did have side effects but they were minor.

One side minimizes side-effects, the other exaggerates side-effects.

13. kathleenmariekg

kathleenmariekg Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for this quote!

14. kathleenmariekg

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dead bodies do more than stink. They also emit some type of pheromone or something that triggers a sense that we do not have a handy English word to describe. I have learned that there are more than 5 senses even if we don't have names for those other senses. Breathing in pheromone changes some people forever. I have often wondered why some politicians on both sides vote the same on certain issues. I think it is the result of the common experience of breathing in that thing that dead bodies emit.

Maybe if more modern church members breathed in that thing, whatever it is, the church would be different.

• Like Like x 1
  15. kathleenmariekg

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a blessing! God, please keep everyone at that school stay safe.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another cool point (to my mind) is the phrase @SGO introduces. He mentioned "stomping" on a grave.

The expression "someone must be walking on my grave" originated in the 1800's. When a person got goose bumps (or a sudden chill) they would use this expression meaning the chill was the result of someone (sometimes an animal) walking over the place that individual was yo be buried when they die.

17. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Complete and utter nonsense from another wacky, utterly disreputable site.

But prove me wrong - tell us in your own words exactly what the CDC has done that is any sense problematic.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Oh man, that's a laugh.

This site is rife with shameless lying from those on the anti-covid-vax side of this issue. How is that not "contrary to Christian behaviour"?

19. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Hooray! He admits to calling Christians shameless liars, contrary to "Christian behavior".

Guess who is a clone?

20. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I spent a few minutes navigating through this site. You can tell a lot from the fact that they refer to former President Obama as, you guessed it, "Barack Hussein Obama".

Let's not pretend we do not know what is going on here - by using the middle name "Hussein", your "reputable" source is trying to draw a connection between Mr. Obama and sinister forces of Islamic extremism.

Why else use the middle name? And please don't insult our intelligence with the "it's his middle name" argument. You know darn well that middle names are not normally used, so there is clearly an agenda at play when the "Hussein" card is played.