1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CDC slowly leaking out the sad facts of covid19

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wingman68, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    CDC quietly DOWNGRADED Covid-19 death rate and media IGNORED good news. Elon Musk wonders why

When will we demand answers from these governors? They should be forced to resign, at the least. Looks like the CDC is trying to keep from being eliminated by giving real truths out, if you want to wade through their statistics. They also said the actual covid deaths, when you remove other contributing causes, was 3,000, not 200,000. Now they report that regular flu reports are down by over 66%, i have seen as high as 94%, because of the extra payout for reporting it as covid, which is why the covid #s are rising now. It IS flu season now. It has always been flu season now. Difference is the left can keep the boot in your neck, & they are gonna cash that check.

Does anybody here actually believe that the flukey face diapers people are wearing actually stop or even slow down covid? I saw a test with a person wearing the standard issue paper mask. He was exposed to drywall dust which is a thousand times larger than a virus. All around his nose & mouth was coated in drywall dust while wearing the mask. Those photos were banned from social media.

I am sick & tired of seeing my grandchildren being raised in fear. I am sick & tired of witnessing people giving away their lives. This needs to stop. Now. Trump is right again. It’s easy to be right when you simply tell the truth. Joe wants mandatory masks, he said so. we’re talking the end of Jan. if he were to get in. That would be a full year that people have given for a 99+% cure rate. How long will they keep the country on a string? I think they rather enjoy it. I know my governor does.

An astounding 62% of all covid deaths were from nursing homes in six states, where the governors ordered them to accept covid positives patients, even though these six states only comprise 18% of the national population. Where is the culpability?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Talking about the uselessness of masks, they might slow it down a little, but they do not stop the virus. The virus can enter through the eyes of a person.
    And I read of the recent higher infection numbers , most of these people were wearing masks at the appropriate times.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=cov...57j0i13i457.7292j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The shutdowns were never an honest attempt to stop the virus, just slow its spread and also was a convenient excuse to cause the wonderful Trump policy driven economy to collapse all because they hate Trump and want him to loose the election, these democrat leaders. They will happily sacrifice the well being of millions of Americans all for political gains. I hope us Americans wise up to their schemes and throw the bums out of power.

They put up a severely flawed candidate in Biden, one dogged by believable corruption charges who has trouble remembering basic stuff (doddering old guy that he is) and for his 8 years as VP did nothing good for black people, or anyone else that I can point to yet tells them the republicans want to put the black people in chains, and your not black unless you vote for him and his hairy legs, kiss the girls and make them cry guy.

3. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m sorry that during any epidemic, healthcare workers are the first line of defense, putting themselves at risk.
    I’m sorry when soldiers & sailors lose life or limb in their job to protect & defend.
    I’m sorry when police have been maimed or killed by bad guys while protecting their community.
    I’m sorry when any first responders suffer over the suffering they are responding to.
    I’m sorry & I thank them all.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nine million Americans have been infected - that less than 3% of the population. Of that nine million - about 250,000 have died. That 250 is less than 1% of the total American population.
    In our county, there have been 17 deaths which is about 2% of our population of 73,000. - Several of the deaths were at the county nursing home.

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nine million Americans have been infected - that less than 3% of the population. Of that nine million - about 250,000 have died. That 250 is less than 1% of the total American population.
    In our county, there have been 17 deaths which is about 2% of our population of 73,000. - Several of the deaths were at the county nursing home.

7. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We have no idea how many have actually been infected. There was almost no testing early on. Even now we don't necessarily test everyone. They can only report numbers for those who were tested. We will likely never know the whole story.

8. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Very true

Would you say there are people who were infected - never knew it - and recovered?

9. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    That seems the practical narrative. Asymptomatic carriers have long been thought to be an unknown in spreading the virus. And we know that lately some who have been exposed and tested positive have shown little if any signs of significant threat. Also, kids have long been considered to be nearly immune to its effects.

Bottom line, we did not test extensively early on, in large part because we didn't have tests, and antibody tests for determining contraction after the fact have not been deemed definitive. Comparing rates now to earlier ones is apples to oranges.

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The story is from back in May, but it still illustrates the media hype and the lying that are still taking place today.