1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Celebrating the police o fficers' deaths

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Alcott, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Amen!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'd like to see - in quotes and verbatim - where anyone on the Baptist Board was in celebratory mode after the murder of anyone.

I'd especially like to see the one's who have made that accusation to show the evidence of it.

Either that or just shut up.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Scarlett, I think you have a pretty good idea about which folks would applaud/celebrate the killing of another. And I'm sure you have a pretty good idea what the skin color was of the ones celebrating and what the skin color was of the ones murdered. There have been quite a few times that folks on this board have said that the dead people have gotten what they deserved. And that may not enter into the realm of celebrating for some, but it does for me and it's pretty disgusting.

And for sure several will question whether or not they were murdered.

But this is why I have said repeatedly over the years that I don't believe that Jesus Christ who hung and died on The Cross for our sins would advocate a Christian celebrating or advocating the taking of the life of another under any circumstance.

5. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The ones mentioned in the opening post?

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep. And if that helps you to ignore the white people on this board and off who have applauded the murder of several of those murdered unarmed black men, you do you.:Thumbsup

7. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As Scarlett asked, provide the proof that anyone "applauded" the death of those unarmed black men. So far, all we have are your feelings and assumptions. You know what they call feelings and assumptions about others without proof, don't ya? I think it's something like "gossip," "bearing false witness," possibly "lying."

But hey, if talking about fellow Christians like that makes you feel better about yourself, well, thumbs up back to ya.

8. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Those on the BB who celebrate blacks being killed will never admit to that, but if you read the posts you can get a pretty clear picture of those who may well celebrate the deaths of blacks. If they do not why do they say things like, "they got what they deserved" and other such remarks.

It is like asking a racist if they are racist. There was a time they would admit they were ... way back when I was young. But now they know that racists are held in low esteem and so they have become more sophisticated and used code words, innuendo and other comments which they can hide behind.

A person would think that the death of any person, white, black or other would be considered a tragedy.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

AMEN again. You would think that to be the way true followers of Jesus Christ would feel, wouldn't ya?

10. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You deny being a racist, don't you? Or will you "never admit to that" while hiding behind YOUR code words and dog whistles - black lives matter, reproductive health, solidarity, all the others?

My question to you is: Do you ever think your support of abortion is based on your own racism?

Of course, you have your own argument set up so that you're a racist no matter what.

11. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, there ya are, Scarlett. They won't name anyone in particular, and won't provide any actual proof; only innuendo based on someone disagreeing with their personal ideologies.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As Scarlett asked, provide the proof that anyone "applauded" the death of those unarmed black men.

That's what someone will say when they have nothing to verify their biases. That, as well as taking the subject of a thread and doing anything to turn it to the converse, which the 2 satans ("accusers") have done here. I easily found much info, with video and audio, that many blacks celebrated the death of murdered police officers, and posted it. They post nothing to show the deaths of blacks shot by police were applauded-- which is their contention to verify, not yours.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do it please you when black people are killed?

14. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does it please you when black people record themselves celebrating the assassinations of police officers?

Oh, wait, you already answered. Thread's over.

15. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Projection AND transference, mind is made up and won't budge. Too bad, so sad, BLM is and always has been a Soros front group. BLM from Baton Rouge yesterday:

[​IMG] .

16. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No.

17. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apparently there are at least two people who do not lie the truth in the op so they are working to get the thread shut down by inferring people are racist. It is immature. it is a lie, and it is ungodly. Unfortunately the powers that be often cater to their agenda.

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Man hush. You just think that if folks aren't kissing up to you and your POV, that it's wrong. I'm not for celebrating anybody's murder. The problem I have with your foolishness and the folks on here and in the church who support your type of foolishness is that you present yourselves as hypocrites.

None of you want these folks to say anything negative about the deaths of these police officers. But just about everytime a young black unarmed person got murdered, the likes of you and your bigotry crew would be making snide remarks about the folk's deaths.

Y'all and your funky hypocritical attitudes are one of the primary reasons BLM started because it is evident that the lot of you and a lot of folks in the conservative media and in the church STILL don't understand why they keep saying Black Lives Matter.

You got enough sense to understand why police lives matter.
    You got enough sense to understand why white lives matter.

But your words and your actions continue to show that you have not a clue and don't want one because you don't care about the Black lives that keep saying should matter too.

But folks are supposed to come to some of yall to find out how to get eternal life when you evidently don't give a flying horse's behind about their lives today.:Rolleyes

19. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac, the Admin Council is requesting and requireing you comply with Scarlett's request. Telling us to do our own homework won't be accepted.

• Like Like x 2
  20. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is off subject but we need a little levity.

The Never-Trump people just tried to take over the RNC Convention and failed.

it resembled a huge fist fight on the floor.

HankD