1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charles Barkley Says It’s Blacks Themsleves, Not Whites Or Cops Who Are Keeping Them Down

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    “One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole, because of other black people. And for some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough.”...........

....................“Unfortunately, as I tell my white friends, we as black people, we’re never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people. It’s a dirty, dark secret; I’m glad it’s coming out.”..........

...........“There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don’t have success, It’s best to knock a successful black person down because they’re intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they’re successful…We’re the only ethnic group who say, ‘Hey, if you go to jail, it gives you street cred.’ It’s just typical BS that goes on when you’re black, man.”

http://usherald.com/charles-barkley-says-blacks-themsleves-not-whites-cops-keeping/#

• Agree Agree x 2