1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Children of the wicked one

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by npetreley, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Making their last gasp!!

It takes a whole bunch of them against one of us. :)

2. npetreley

npetreley New Member

I hear if you say "Calvinests" three times in a row, a really gruesome one (they're all gruesome, but this one is REALLY bad) appears out of nowhere and debates you to death. I'm too afraid to try it.

3. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

If you turn out the light and stand in front of a mirror, the ghost of old Calvin himself, with the blood of Servetus on his body, will appear in the mirror. It's true, I tried it! Then he jumped out of the mirror and bit me on the neck. That's how I became a Calvinist.

Oops, I forgot that we're supposed to say that we converted by "reading our bibles". My mistake. Please don't send me to abyss!!!!

4. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

Death by debate - how sick can these monsters be??

5. npetreley

npetreley New Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This comment inserted to meet or exceed the 10 character requirement.

6. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

I hear they have little tiny heads. :laugh:

7. npetreley

npetreley New Member

You're lucky. He brought Servetus back to life and made me kill him again just to make sure I qualify.

8. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

He can do anything. Some ever compare him to God.

9. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

Two creation

God created first man and female.

Then after that there was another creation of man Adam, that God separated from the rest of the world. God didn't what Adam to be alone so then He created Eve a partner for Him. They had everything they were not missing anything. They could have everything, but one tree. They were missing something instead of comming to God for what they were missing they turned to the one theing they could not have.

They thought that is what they were missing, but what they were missing is what only God can give them.

Adam and Eve was kicked out of eden and put into the rest of the world. When Cain came went out he mixed with the rest of the population.

God has always had His chosen people. They can walk away, and those who were not apart of the chosen of God, God has always provided them a way in.