1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

China, Russia Won't Condemn Syria Because They 'Reserve The Right To Do The Same

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by mandym, Feb 9, 2012.

1. mandym

mandym New Member

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'd rather think the Russians and Chinese are much better informed than the western corporate media allow we westerners to be. I'd be willing to bet the Russians and Chinese rely on better sources than most westerners do like this one HERE.

What the western corporate media is not telling us is that the same Libya Islamic Fighting Group (terrorists) is now in Syria and once again along with our NATO allies we are "fully arming, supporting, harboring, financing, and directing listed foreign terrorist organizations inside Syria to conduct an invasion by proxy."

Just like we did in Lybia.

Just like we're "fully arming, supporting, harboring, financing, and directing listed foreign terrorist organizations inside" Iran.

Looks to me like Russia and China have the moral high ground in this case. At least I haven't read where Russia and China are using known terrorist organizations to destabilize and overthrow regimes like the USA and Israel do. In a most hypocritcal and criminal (according to our own and international laws) fashion I might add.

#2 poncho, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2012