1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chinese government cracking down.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by HeDied4U, Sep 11, 2018.

1. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We need to be praying, and praying hard, for our Chinese brothers and sisters....

Chinese gov’t burning Bibles, shutting churches, ordering Christians to renounce faith, group says

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Perhaps this may well be the first real storm clouds on the eastern horizon as animosity mounts against America (being as the Chinese officials believe - America is a Christian nation) by taking their wrath out upon Christians.

Let us see If this develops into a martyrdom scenario.

Yes we need to focus our prayers.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did I read somewhere that the catholic church caved to Chinese and will allow the government to appoint bishops? Have to look that up...

4. JonShaff

JonShaff Fellow Servant
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    the world/devil Hates Christians because they hate Christ--i would not give america the glory for persecution. It does not say, "Blessed are you when you are persecuted for America's sake."

5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Chinese are our real enemies. Not only are they returning to Maoism but also they are threatening us everywhere and rob us blind. They pull the strings on North Korea. I am still sick about what they did to Tibet decades ago. They have tens of thousands of soldiers ready to march on Russia. They have murdered so many little girl babies that they have a shortage of women and yet treat women about the same as Islam treats women. We can make a deal with the Russians if we do it nice and easy and trust and verify because Russia is very short of money and even worse alcoholism is sweeping through the male population and depleting military readiness. In conclusion, as China returns to a vicious communist dictatorship, they are murdering Christians whose very presence threatens communism as we see up close in the imprisonment and torture of Christians in Cuba by the Castro communist dictatorship.

6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't give America the glory - go back and read what I said - it is the Chinese perception not mine.

7. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Catholic what?

8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Point taken.