1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christians or Israel

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by OldRegular, Jan 6, 2006.

?
  1. Israel

72.7%
  2. Christians

27.3%
  3. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Brother James

Brother James New Member

28 There cannot be Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is no male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
    29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.
    GAL 3
    MKJV

DISPENSATIONAL DISTORTIONS
    http://www.chalcedon.edu/articles/0503/050301-2gentry.php

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

A deathly silence is heard from the dispensationalists. Could it be there is no Biblical response to the last few posts?

3. OldRegular

Obviously not!

4. Dave Taylor

Dave Taylor New Member

Israel, as a nation, had (past-tense) a special role in fulfilling the prophecies that Messiah Jesus would come through its lineage.

Matthew chapter 1 shows us that special role fulfilled; and Christ has come.

After Christ has come, nationalistic favor ceased and ethnic, racial divisions were torn down and removed.

What remains?

Christ alone; knocking at the door, awaiting whosoever will to open, invite Him in, and to sup with Him...to partake of everlasting life, and to become a true child of God.

If you are a Jew, welcome to Jesus.
    If you are a Gentile, wecome to Jesus.

Regardless of which, you are on equal footing, and as Jesus Himself told us,

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. "

5. OldRegular

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]