1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Church closings

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Salty, May 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you agree with RCommando asserting Christians SUBMIT TO ROME, then you would most certainly not be a Christian.

Do you agree with his assertion?
    I have not seen you refute it!

2. RCommando

RCommando Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    guess the first 1,000 years worth of Christians weren't "Christian"...

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one that has ever SUBMITTED TO ROME is a Christian. Our God is Jesus Christ.

Please explain why your cult expects Baptists to SUBMIT TO ROME, BUT has publicly stated that Muslims, Jews, and many others can get to God through their own religions.

Your cult is married to the Abomination called Human Fraternity. Interreligious coexistence, exactly contrary to John 14:6.

You LUST to pervert true Christians who believe and trust EVERYTHING CHRIST SAID!

EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS !

4. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    While I willing submit to the authority Jesus gave to His Church, my salvation depends on whether or not I have the right relationship with Jesus Christ. Your declaration of me not being a Christian is both hate filled bigotry but a violation of this board's rules.

5. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    False claim to begin with on your part.

God judges what is what, not you.

Now please answer the questions or concede the truth about your cult.

Why does your cult totally disregard John 14:6?

Human Fraternity movement, which your cult is one of the two main components of, plus the open statements of your popes, concretely establish your cults interreligious blasphemy against Christ.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  6. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Talk about hypocrisy! You state that God judges what is what? Then you've declared that I cannot possibly be a Christian? That is between the Lord and myself! If I'm right with the Lord oh, nothing you think or say makes one iota of difference!.!

7. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see
    I see that you will still not address the interreligious blasphemy of Christ movement that YOUR cult is one of the two foundational components of.

HUMAN FRATERNITY

CATHOLICISM MARRIED TO ISLAM

8. David Kent

David Kent Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Often in the past I ave asked someone if the were Christian and they have said "No, I am a Catholic." Not recently, i have not met any cahtlocs recently. I did meet a couple of Romanists on a camp site in France few years ago. The husband was French and the wife was German but all their parents were Polish and deported to in the war. When I mentioned the bible to them the wife said "la Bible [spit] le pape [spit}" then the husband said, "I have une bible." He went and got it and we had quite a discussion about it. It was many years ago now and I cannot remember the details.

#68 David Kent, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  9. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Why does your cult totally deny the "Real Presence" of Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist? The Scriptures relates what Jesus said about this time and time again, so why do you ignore Our Lord's very words?

10. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Then why do you follow the dictates of one man named John Smythe? That's the definition of a cult, the following of one person and what he or she says. The truth did not come to light with your Grand Poobah in the 17th century, no it did not. People might as well believe Joseph Smith or Ellen White, the two of them along with John Smythe all cut from the same cloth - a cult.

11. David Kent

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For hundreds of years, the papcy and its minions persecuted and murdered by the most foul means, tre christians. When the Romsn church departed from the faith under copnstantine, the true church went into the wilderness and were honded to death by the false churches of Rome and Constantinople. Rome has never repented of that and has always said, if she had the power she would do it again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    False equivalent deflection. Answer the question of your cult's Human Fraternity whoredom.

13. David Kent

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why does the Roman cult try to recreate the death of Christ, in the mass, when the scripture teaches that Christ died once and roe all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Several things I have noted about you. You know little of what the Catholic Church actually believes and teaches. You intentionally use language that offends Catholics, ie: 'Romanists'. Although, I believed the same garbage you do about Catholics I studied enough to lose my Chick Publications mentality and eventually left the CBA church I was a long time member of and became a Catholic Christian.

You are right. There are many, many cultural Catholics out there that don't know the difference between the terms evangelical, Mormon, Jehovah's Witnesses and Christian. Our prayer should always be that those who are 'Christian' in name only come to faith in Christ. Btw, when I lived in Visalia, Ca, our next door neighbor Baptist Sunday School teacher practiced Wicca as well. What a treat for Jesus. I am sure Salty will say I am guilty of another 'outlandish' (lying) claim.

15. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    A perfect response. God did not let 17 centuries to go by before your guy came along with the truth.

#75 Adonia, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  16. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Catholic Church like the Eastern Orthodox Church only listens to the Holy Scriptures about this. (At least you know that Jesus died only once, thankfully your faith tradition taught you that), but I digress.

Christ died once and for all as the Holy Catholic Church teaches, but the whole concept of the Last Supper, something that was to be repeated again and again for all time, was that Jesus would be with us always, not just in a spiritual sense, but in reality. He left us the Holy Eucharist, Christ truly present in the wine and bread, so that we, in this year 2020, can find ourselves right there on Calvary, at the foot of the Cross. The Last Supper, the crucifixion, is re-presented for all. "DO THIS" Jesus said and orthodox Christianity does just that.

I know it's a hard thing to comprehend since your faith tradition has muddled up your mind so bad, but it's true all of it. On the day you pass from this world and with God's mercy you get into heaven, Jesus will ask you "Why did you deny me in the Holy Eucharist, the real me, the true me and follow the false teaching of your faith tradition?" And your answer will be?

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Repeating Catholic propaganda will NEVER make it true. Now how about admitting that your part in Human Fraternity is Antichrist.

18. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Repeating debunked 'Trail Of Blood' lies will never make it true. Your sad hatred of Catholics Christians will soon be shown to you by the author of Love Himself in a way you and other anti-catholic bigots aren't expecting.

19. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I love exactly as the Lord commanded to love. We are called to contend for the faith with the TRUTH. THAT IS LOVE ❤️!

Your cult is continuing to deceive people as it has from it's origin. It's victims are now in the Billions. Billions of people throughout history going to their graves deceived. I pray for the deceived to flee your cult and it's propagandists. THAT IS LOVE ❤️!

Now how about admitting that your cult is a founding member of the Antichrist Human Fraternity. Ready and waiting to serve the Antichrist when he is revealed.

20. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only thing I hate is evil.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.