1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CNN airport shuts down thankfully, It was always there on my traveling

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Great News For Travelers: CNN Will No Longer Be Broadcast In Airports

I also remember watching FOX news inside an inner city bus station while traveling to pick up a car with another white friend maybe 20 years ago. And inside the bus station we were like the only white people in the building and on the buss, while there were hundreds of black people (all very decently friendly). And up there on huge TV screens were these white women talking heads all dressed up in red dresses, and I was thinking what incongruity for the audience experiencing that. There was a dearth of seating so we all had to sit on the floor. It was somewhere in Baltimore. Then on the way out in Philadelphia, young white girls waiting outside the station prostituting themselves, and middle aged black men coming up to buy their time. It was cold January weather and they were not dressed much, advertising themselves.

Another time I remember about 10 years ago, sitting in a hospital waiting room, and on the TV was that Al Sharpton on CNN, screaming about whites and racism and saying some really ugly stuff, and watching the black peoples reaction and it was not looking like they liked what he was saying very much.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There goes most of their viewers? Maybe AT&T will shut the operation down once and for all.