1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CNN Director: We Worked To Oust Trump, We Create ‘Propaganda,’ Use ‘Fear’ To Pass Climate Agenda

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    “Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.”

“It’s going to be our [CNN’s] focus. Like our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that’s what it was, right? So, our next thing is going to be climate change awareness.”

On CNN creating “propaganda” to damage Trump, Chester said:

“[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation — that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He’s unfit to — you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn’t know anything about. That’s what — I think that’s propaganda.”

On having a predetermined agenda to cover climate change and to use “fear” to sell it, Chester said:

“I think there’s a COVID fatigue. So, like whenever a new story comes up, they’re [CNN’s] going to latch onto it. They’ve already announced in our office that once the public is — will be open to it — we’re going to start focusing mainly on climate.”

“I have a feeling that it’s going to be like, constantly showing videos of decline in ice, and weather warming up, and like the effects it’s having on the economy–”

Climate change is the next “pandemic-like story that we’ll beat to death, but that one’s got longevity. You know what I mean? Like there’s a definitive ending to the pandemic. It’ll taper off to a point that it’s not a problem anymore. Climate change can take years, so they’ll [CNN will] probably be able to milk that quite a bit.”

“Be prepared, it’s coming. Climate change is going to be the next COVID thing for CNN.”

When asked if CNN was going to use “fear” to push their agenda, Chester said, “Yeah. Fear sells.”

CNN Director: We Worked To Oust Trump, We Create ‘Propaganda,’ Use ‘Fear’ To Pass Climate Agenda

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    That kind of crap journalism about global warming only works on the weak minded who listen to it coming from fake science experts who are also in it for the money and their own personal ideological convictions. Resist the devil and he will flee from you, but those of the world want to believe what the devil says, they are naturally bent that way.