1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Conflicted over Im Not Ashamed movie

Discussion in 'TV Shows and Movies' started by Doeroftheword80, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Doeroftheword80

Doeroftheword80 New Member

A few months ago I went to a movie and saw a preview for a movie called "Im not Ashamed" the story of Rachel Scott" I have heard the story many times however I have heard it was a different girl who said yes she believed in God in columbine. I am a Christian and I love Pureflix movies and love the message it sends however i come away with a heavy heart and wondering if this film needs made. I understand it happened but the facts arent all there. From My own understandings that two girls said the exact same thing and there is a conflict on whose story it is that is truth. The other issue I have is how much can they honestly show when it comes to the school shooting and such. I imagine the parents and those living in Columbine are needing comfort but i just find myself conflicted about this