1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Conspiracy Theory" - Global Warming

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by KenH, Dec 15, 2009.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesse Ventura's show, "Conspiracy Theory", on TruTV on Wednesday night will be on the subject of global warming at 10:00 p.m. EST(9:00 p.m. CST).

2. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

It has been shown to be a conspiracy, and I don't need J. Ventura to say so... I have as little respect for his opinions as almost anyone else's. I mean no offense to you Ken..

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No problem. I realize that Jesse is not everyone's cup of tea. :)

4. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

So what was the outcome of the show yesterday, did anyone watch it? Is Jesse a globalist like Owl Gore?

Has anyone heard the poem Gore said a couple of days ago? Glen Beck has been playing it and its hilarious. This guy is truly a nut and sadly many people believe him.

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The show is on tonight. I doubt that the global warming folks will be seen in a good light by Jesse.

6. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

One thin September soon

A floating continent disappears

In midnight sun

Vapors rise as

Fever settles on an acid sea

Neptune's bones dissolve

Snow glides from the mountain

Ice fathers floods for a season

A hard rain comes quickly

Then dirt is parched

Kindling is placed in the forest

For the lightning's celebration

Unknown creatures

Take their leave, unmourned

Horsemen ready their stirrups

Passion seeks heroes and friends

The bell of the city

On the hill is rung

The shepherd cries

The hour of choosing has arrived

Here are your tools

This is Gore's call to arms in the fight against man-made global warming. I'd like to see him move his family into a 1500 sq. ft. home like I have and drive a car to work instead of a Learjet.

7. rbell

rbell Active Member

my answer to Gore's blather:

A man named Algore, a V.P.,
    Told a climate change falsehood, or three;
    But I knew he was nuts,
    There's no if's, and's, or but's
    When he had an affair with a tree.

8. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Al Gore is the front man for the global warming hoax who is being well rewarded financially for being so.

The real power behind this is Maurice Strong, the man who globalized the environmental movement and who is very, very, very, very wealthy.

This was a great, eye opening program. I wish every person in the world would watch it.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The latest installment of Jesse Ventura’s highly successful Conspiracy Theory show exposed millions of viewers on national TV last night to the climate change fraud, blowing a giant hole in the global warming scam by exposing how its adherents comprise wealthy industrialists making billions in profits by fearmongering about the environment.​

Ventura and his team attempted to track down the key architects of the scheme, a search which led them to Beijing China and the heavily guarded residence of global warming pioneer and billionaire Maurice Strong.​

The show lifts the lid on how the very same alarmists pushing the threat of climate change are profiting in the billions from carbon trading systems in which they have a huge personal stake.​

The most damning part of the program is when Ben Santer, a climate researcher and lead IPCC author of Chapter 8 of the 1995 IPCC Working Group I Report, admits that he deleted sections of the IPCC chapter which stated that humans were not responsible for climate change.​

Accusing Santer of altering opinions in the IPCC report that disagreed with the man-made thesis behind climate change, Lord Monckton told the program, “In comes Santer and re-writes it for them, after the scientists have sent in their finalized draft, and that finalized draft said at five different places, there is no discernable human effect on global temperature – I’ve seen a copy of this – Santer went through, crossed out all of those and substituted a new conclusion, and this has been the official conclusion ever since.”​

“Lord Monckton points to deletions from the chapter, and there were deletions from the chapter, to be consistent with the other chapters we dropped the summary at the end,” Santer admits to the program.​

Commenting on The Alex Jones Show today, Lord Monckton said that this was the first time Santer had publicly admitted to deleting the information.

Santer was intimately involved in the Climategate email scandal, communicating with other IPCC-affiliated scientists who conspired to “hide the decline” in global warming.​

Does Santer’s shocking admission that he deleted the opinions of scientists who stated that human activity did not cause global warming from a key IPCC report represent Climategate 2?​

Watch the clips below.​

Everyone here can watch these videos Ken. :smilewinkgrin:​

#9 poncho, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
  10. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good post, poncho. Thanks for the link. :)

11. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, and thanks for the summary. I'm on dial-up and can't watch videos.

12. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Welcome to New World Order :saint: - One world government. Weathers and enviornments are being control by HAARP - men making

This morning, I did watched Obama's speak at Cop 15 conference on CNN T.V. Obama said, U.S. will send $20 billions aid to nations by in 2012.

Notice he says in "year 2012".

Remind the year - '2012' is the mark of the end of the world as what Jose Arguelles claims.

But, Freemasons already planned it over 200 years ago as what Thomas Horn warned.

What I have learned by doing researching on 2012 stuufs. I learned that Michael D. Coe wrote book, "The Maya", the first edition of year 1966. He said that the world will end on Dec 24, 2011. That was 43 years ago!!!!!

Remind there is two key words of the date - Dec 24, 2011, which is found according in Matt 24:20 says that the great tribulation will strike begin in the winter and on THE SABBATH DAY.

I know why NWO refuses allow media, books, movies, etc. to spread rumour on Dec 24 2011. NWO only can allow media, books, movies, etc. to spread rumors on Dec 21, 2012.

In my feeling gut that NWO don't want people to know Dec 24 2011. Because NWO wants to shock the world and Christians, by use FEMA, SWAT, soldiers, and Police invade against people's houses, even, against Christians' houses too. For the purpose of the coming terrible persecutions.

Therefore, Dec 24 2011 is not the end of the world, but the sign of the BEGINNING of the great tribulation. Bu7t, we do not know when Christ comes(Second Coming) shall be - Matt. 24:36,42, & 44.

Be prepared!

In YHWEH
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!