1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Covid Vax Injuries Reach One Million

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Aaron, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Those reports to VARES are just like a vote. They only count if the powers that be want them to.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I get it ... the numbers/percentages.

... but I also understand that any drug with an absolute number of these adverse effects would have been pulled LONG LONG ago.

I couldn't tell from the article, but are all these adverse effects still being realized from only 5% of the lot numbers?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Problem is the numbers are just from VAERS data (they are not connected to the vaccines as a cause).

What I would like to see is studies of side-effects that could both have an impact and be reasonably suspected of being caused directly by a vaccine (many of the side-effects in VARES .... like hangovers, pregnancy, alcoholism, etc. are not strong enough to show a link).

VARES should be a starting point. I do not see a second step on behalf of the CDC (in depth studies....other than anaphylaxisand heart issues), but at the same time I do see articles like in the OP using VARES data in a misleading way.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    except for the 5% lot number thing, @JonC

hundreds of millions of jabs given ... but of 5% there is a MASSIVE massive problem.

Today you're taking a flight out of Atlanta where there are about 1000 daily departures. 50 of 'em each day will crash/burn. you gonna fly outta Atlanta?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't buy the 5% lot number issue. Part of this (most of it) is there are other factors that have not been explored (demographics, regional issues, common health care systems, etc.).

You suggest more time is needed to evaluate vacvines. I suggest more time is needed to evaluate potential side-effects. There just is not enough information (perhaps on both sides) to form a conclusion.

7. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why not?

We already know there are saline bottles in the distribution. Evidently there are varying concentrations in the distribution, too ... which would lend credence to the 5% ... which is actually pretty good. That means 95% of the vials will bring less than 5% of the adverse effects.

But I appreciate your finally accepting we didn't do NEARLY enough testing before release.

The fact there isn't a tracker listing (as less than 10% of the adverse effects get reported) for a new drug which skipped 9.25 years on the timeline ... that should be concerning, if not troublesome.

8. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The "why not" part is the article misuses data (with VAERS).

That said, I do believe the weakness in any mass produced vaccine is in the suspension. I stated before that this is a concern.

I am not admitting there is a lack of testing. I'm just allowing your argument (I do understand where you are coming from).

9. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    the data point about 5% lot numbers isn't in the article, it's in an analysis of the VAERS data which evidently includes the lot numbers of the cv vax vial.

You seem to disregard the compilation of the data which the government agency is reporting. How do you determine which government source to accept and which to reject?

Given this particular source says it doesn't have the full picture of adverse effects, just using the ones it DOES have is bad enough. I mean, I suppose the democrats could be dithering the VAERS data as they did the 2020 POTUS election count, but wouldn't that be just crazy conspiracy theory?

Gonna present the analogy again using the government's own statements about its data: 1000 flights each day out of Atlanta. 50 of 'em are going to crash & burn (just Atlanta, not NY, not DFW, not MIA) ... you gonna fly out of ATL? I doubt it.

I'll allow your argument about needing more data on the adverse effects aspect. If the human trials had taken the historical period of time to deploy a new TYPE of vaccine, we'd know all this; or at least we'd have a whole lot better idea than we did in Dec '20 We'd also know the necessity of boosters; the frequency and total number of 'em. But we were shocked and awed by Operation Warp Speed. We were clamoring for a "shot of hope" so we threw caution to the wind and spent hours sitting our vehicles in football stadium/NASCAR parking lots awaiting "processing."

10. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    well shoot! Pfizer says "need more shots"

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/pfi...d-vaccine-doses-arent-enough-for-omicron.html

This guy's substack (?) has been linked before. Here's an article discussing this Pfizer CEO's comments ... links various studies from around the world about the effective duration of these boosters.

The trend is NOT good on this. A trend in which a standard duration human trial would have validated or corrected.

New studies show that the COVID vaccines damage your immune system, likely permanently

" In short, you are getting a short term benefit against Delta, but at the expense of a degradation of your overall immunity to everything else."

This was one of my concerns after researching what the mRNA experimental vaxes would do ... even allowing for perfection (which is unattainable in any human endeavor) in the immunity against covid19, given this is done by being in a constant state of cell-mediated response, the immune system may be getting "comm jammed" to other pathogens. e.g. a different pathogen may be able to "sneak" by undetected because the system is flooded with processes of killing the S Spike protein which was self-generated.

I won't say I expected this condition to manifest as it apparently IS, but it's question I posed which should have been answered from human trials ... and wasn't. Instead ... "shot of hope."

11. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    ... and ya know what ... at least anecdotally, this greater susceptibility to omicron by the jabbed/boosted is revealed in the airline flight schedules. The highest percentage jabbed (United) had the worst cancellation record "due to lacking crews" over the holiday. But the rest of 'em are gaining .... in approximate correlation to their own relative cv jab rate.

Isn't that interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is because it is a misapplication of VAERS data.

13. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmmm. Now we’re getting somewhere. One suggests more time is needed to evaluate potential side-effects. The other suggests more time is needed to evaluate potential side-effects. :Wink

14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm saying a connection has to be made between side-effects and the vaccine. VAERS does not do this.

15. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    yep once again we do not nor can we know what the long term effects of this vax will be no matter how many times mods on this board say we do

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep, and also a "disconnection," if there is none. It matters both ways, and matters a lot.

The real question in all of this is, who cares? Or rather, who doesn't? Those who have the power, the money, and the means to investigate all of this, not to mention the responsibility, don't seem particularly interested in the truth. Not a good sign.

17. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The issue is people are using VARES in a way it has never before been used and was never intended to be used.

Arguments using VAERS data to prove vaccine side-effects are DOA.

My point is if a trend is observed in the VAEES data this indicates studies may be necessary (depending on the possible side-effect).

I don't know if this is happening because it is so hard to get past anti-vax misinformation.

18. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good one-sided post.

It is equally difficult to get past the the pro-mandate disinformation. Big Tech and Big Pharma are very powerful.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Misinformation is misinformation, regardless of the camp it comes from.

20. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's more like it. Determining where the lines are being crossed from credible to not is not a simple matter. And some very powerful people are not helping the matter, but may well be helping themselves.

• Winner Winner x 1