1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Current Covid Deaths

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Van, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We have reached the phase of the Covid Pandemic in the USA, where Darwinism has an influence. Not the survival of the fittest, but the non-survival of the misled. Of course there is some risk of adverse consequences in taking the vaccine, but the far greater risk is Covid. For example, today on the radio it was reported that 99 percent of the hospitalized Covid patients had not been vaccinated. Whether this is anomalous and limited to one hospital, or reflective of hospitalizations across America I do not know.

One thing is for sure, the media is focused on reporting misguided efforts to compel vaccination, rather than exploding the myths propounded by the "anti-vaxers.

2. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    FULL CLAIM: “99.2% of U.S. COVID deaths in June were unvaccinated people”

3. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In June 2021 about 10,000 people died of Covid in the USA, but only about 100 of the victims were vaccinated.

4. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Links please.

If you have the time, it is worth your time to listen to this:
    Video: A ‘novel’ coronavirus a manufactured illusion, Dr. David Martin says in interview

The ‘symptoms’ of c19 can be manufactured, & replicated exactly by the introduction of graphene oxide into the body. It can be on swabs, tests, masks, or ‘vaccines’. If you take the time to listen to the link, you will find that the ‘novel’ virus is not novel at all. It, & it’s vax have been patented 79 times in over 20 years. Guess what? Some by the CDC itself, others with direct ties to Fauci.
    Do you not find it strange that these same folks are against proven treatments like HCQ & Ivermectin? They recently came out against N-acetylcycsteine which has been safely used for over 50 yrs, & people who were all but dead who received it in an IV, all survived. Fortunately, you can still buy it & take it in supplement form if you’ve already been vaxed. The sooner the better. It neutralizes the graphene oxide that causes all the tiny clots that can’t be seen on the tests. If you want to know if you’re clotting, request the D-Dimer test.
    It’s funny, it’s almost like they don’t want people to survive so they can drive the fear right into these experimental vaxes.
    Many are saying it’s a depopulation plan, & Gates is buying up all of our farmland, can food control be far behind? Sorry, I get a little carried away when someone is lecturing me to be a tool & I didn’t even get around to the spike proteins. Maybe another day. Find out how La Quinta Columna discovered the connection between graphene oxide and electromagnetic fields - ORWELL CITY

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. kathleenmariekg

kathleenmariekg Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Marooncat79

Marooncat79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Over 10,000 have died due to the vaccine

there have been over 1,000 unborn to die due to the vaccine

there have been numerous people w side effects

our friend Kim now has a neurological disorder they are trying to isolate due to the vaccine

• Like Like x 1
  7. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes but can Poor Kim sue the buggers??? Noooo. And will they publicize her disorder...LOL. What they did to my sister was to put her away, or try to. Then neglect her till she would die. That’s how they do it my friend. Make her a ward of the state and take her away from her family. Will the state feed her, clothe her, sit up at night with her. My sister was a beautiful 4 year old till they vaccinated her... then severely brain damaged. Thank God for my mother. If I hate anything, I hate them... that killed my mother and father and sister. You see, when you allow them to force them to vaccinate you... they not only hurt you, they damage everyone and everything around you.

• Agree Agree x 1