1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D.C.: Always the Example

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Gina B, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. thisnumbersdisconnected

At the risk of irritating Bob and Aaron, I have to point out the brainwashing among young "gays" -- from the article:
    Until he knew his principle was gay, he had less respect for him than he does now??

What does this tell you about the gay agenda today?

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I'm pretty surprised the principal would think discussing himself in that manner, one way or another, would be appropriate. That's nobody's business.
    School faculty, to my knowledge, is generally encouraged to remain neutral on such topics, supporting students personally, as human beings, without injecting their personal beliefs and experiences into issues that could garner too much attention for the district should someone get upset. Teachers tend to become very efficient at showing their student/s they care and support them without any political/religious affiliations being endorsed. (which is a good thing for a state run school, as the foundation is the government and not Christianity)