1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dear God

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Salty, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is taken from our DOM weekly Email to pastors

Holly’s Prayers

You may remember Holly, our Pomeranian – featured in my book, “The Gospel According to Holly.” Sometimes she lays in my office with her head on her front paws, which makes it look like she’s in prayer. Here are some of her prayers.

o Dear God: Is it on purpose our names are the same, only reversed?

o Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?

o Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?

o Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a Dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the 'Chrysler Eagle' the 'Chrysler Beagle'?

o Dear God: If a Dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad Dog?

o Dear God: We Dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

o Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti - please.

o Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?

2. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Salty, I read this to my wife. She loved it. I loved it.

Thanks

3. ChristianLady1978

ChristianLady1978 New Member

LOL! Cute! :) The meatball one really reminds me of my dog! Hahahaha!