1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Delegates Face Death Threats from Trump Supporters

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, Apr 23, 2016.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another story from the file of Donald "I surround myself with the best people" Trump.
    ----------------

First it was an email warning Steve House, the Colorado GOP chairman, to hide his family members and “pray you make it to Cleveland.” Then there was the angry man who called his cellphone and told him to put a gun down his throat.

“He said, ‘I’ll call back in two minutes, and if you’re still there, I’ll come over and help you,’” House recalled.

One party chairman says a Trump supporter recently got in his face and promised “bloodshed” if Trump doesn't win the GOP presidential nomination. An Indiana delegate who criticized Trump received a note warning against “traditional burial” that ended with, “We are watching you.”

The party chairman who said a Trump backer threatened "bloodshed" at the convention also said the man told him he would "'meet me at the barricades’ if Trump isn't the nominee.” The chairman spoke on condition of anonymity.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/delegates-face-death-threats-from-trump-supporters-222302

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It sounds like a Latin American election where the loser shoots the winner and the winner shoots the loser.

3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I were to send Hillary delegates some death threats, I wouldn't certainly tell the truth about who I was.

Puh-leeze.

It's Bernie's people.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know who it is but in this country we have free speech and people who speak freely should not be receiving death threats but then Trump says that his followers may riot if he doesn't win, which sounds like a threat.

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    oops. This was supposed to be sarcasm.

If I were to send Hillary delegates some death threats, I would certainly tell the truth about who I was.

There. That's better.

6. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bernie's people now attend GOP district and state conventions? Your mind reading skills are approaching comic book super hero levels!

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Their supporters are equally extreme. And they both know it. That's why DT is now going after Bernie for sending hissupporters to a Trump event.

I just thought this video was hilarious. Bernie scares trump at a rally. Obviously stitched together. But it was still funny.