1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Democrats Pass Bill to Create “Right” to Kill Babies

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  2. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  3. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Say goodbye to God's blessing on the USA.

4. Joseph W Soucie

Joseph W Soucie New Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Thou shall not kill.

5. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Contact your senator and tell him you dont want this passed.
    What you do will be written down in God's book

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
    12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
    13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.

True that these people are the dead being judged by what they did recorded in His book, but all people will give an account for the things done in the body, whether good or bad.

2 Corinthians 5:10
    For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  7. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I just contacted Warner and Kaine for Virginia, and this is the basic text of my message.
    I tried to share in a way they could comprehend as opposed to some kind of right wing nationalist religious nut job they tend to think people like me are.

I want you to vote No to the equality act.
    The reason is I dont want taxpayer funded abortions.
    And I don't want LGBTQ+ ideas forced over my religious beliefs and conscience, especially in regard to private Christian schools, or any other religious organization where LGBTQ+ ideas are in opposition to core beliefs. You can not legislate peoples feelings and morals over someone's conscience when they strongly feel it is wrong, so like Vietnam war protesters, it violates my conscience to be forced to accept ideas contrary to my conscience, I am a conscientious objector to this act..

• Like Like x 1