1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dems want USA to give 5 Billion to Iran for Covid now

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Yeshua1, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    AS in our national interest?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump requested 250 Bil more for Sba loans, Dems want to add extra 250 bil more for pet pork!

3. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think another stimulus bill is warranted, the lockdown is having devastating impacts on the US economy. more than predicted. But one party in particular is trying AGAIN to load it down with pork for their pet projects - "universal voting", i. e., cheating opportunities, things like that. Quantitative easing away . . .

See, this is why the MSM is not trusted at all - from your link:

and the other ones followed along. There is no doubt they are all in collusion with the DNC.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gee, it’s almost as if CNN has a partisan agenda…. Steve Guest on Twitter
    — Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) April 9, 2020

LOL. Yeah, "almost as if." Good one, Ted.

5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We are going to be in a recession whenever they reopen the economy. Many companies will lose a lot of money in China as will many investors. Domestically, many small shops and restaurants will not reopen. The first $1200 is supposed to be distributed tomorrow or Tuesday. I don't know what the government expects people to do with $1200--it's not much money in big cities with high rents and high utilities. Gas prices are low but that just means that it will be difficult for fracking to be profitable. On the other hand, by pumping a lot of cheap oil, Saudi Arabia is putting a lot of pressure on Russia and Iran because oil revenues drive their economies. Iran has been hard hit by the Chinese virus and has accused China, their ally, of lying to them. China is going to have to send some money to Iran....

6. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It might be fake news concerning the 5 billion, but it is a fact that we did offer them help. That was another stupid idea in my opinion, this time to the country that literally hates our guts. President Trump has disappointed me once again with this kind of stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1