1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Devin Nunes Says We Will Learn ‘What The Mueller Team Was Really Doing’ Soon

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) said Tuesday evening that examples will soon be released of contentious behavior from those working on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

Nunes made the remarks to Fox Business host Lou Dobbs, The Washington Examiner (my former employer) reported. Nunes said the exorbitant sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone, former associate of President Donald Trump, would not “be the only example” of what really went on during the Mueller investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 campaign (hint: it didn’t).

“There’s more to come on this,” Nunes told Dobbs. The ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee added that the prosecutors behind the lengthy sentencing recommendation for Stone all resigned and a shorter sentence was recommended in a new court filing.

“We think there’s other examples of things that they did during the Mueller investigation that I think you and your listeners and the American people will be very interested to learn in the coming weeks as we start to unpeel the onion of what the Mueller team was really doing,” Nunes said.

Devin Nunes Says We Will Learn ‘What The Mueller Team Was Really Doing’ Soon

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'd be interested in seeing those prosecutors prosecuted for crimes and put away for a long time, nine years minimum.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We Will Learn What The Mueller Team Was Really Doing Soon

COLLECTING A CUSHY SALARY AT OUR EXPENSE.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see what you did there, heh.

• Like Like x 2
  5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't remember 'zactly where in the OT, but God is giving the laws to Israel & one that sticks out for me is the one on a lying witness.
    Loosely quoted: "If a witness falsely testifies against a person in a crime that would bring a given sentence, and the witness is found to be false/lying, the false witness is to get the same punishment that the victim would have gotten had he been found guilty!"
    Seems pretty fair to me!!!
    With all man's legal palavering, man has said in a few million words what God originally said in quite a few.

My recommendation would be for the house (after Rs regain a majority:Biggrin) to investigate all the shady dealings of the dims at least back through the Kavanaugh hearing!!:Devilish

MARANATHA

• Like Like x 2
  6. BroTom64

BroTom64 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here you go!

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
    16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;
    17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
    18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;
    19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
    20 And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.
    21 And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe it when I see it. Deep State runs deep.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1