1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dichotomy or Trichotomy?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by ReformedBaptist, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jerome, that's fascinating stuff gleaned from James Renihan's book -- but aren't you going off-topic? Why don't you start another thread about it?

2. jdlongmire

jdlongmire New Member

So - I give you a full and thorough-going, scripturally supported doctrine that includes infants as a opposed to your weakly rationalized specious drivel and all you do is go into your standard rant mode.

That will teach me to part from my standard response link to skypair.:thumbs:

3. skypair

skypair Active Member

Actually, only one paragraph addressed the issue and what I was attempting to do is make it easy for you to see that first part was flawed sotierology as well.

But your sotierology especially reveals its limitations when the specific case of infants is considered.

But let's part here brothers, OK? Maybe no wiser brothers but brothers just the same. :wavey:

skypair

4. skypair

skypair Active Member

We agree all the time BB. We just are not as "in touch" with part of us that is "seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus -- that is, our souls -- while we are still down here. :jesus:

skypair