1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did any of you contact Touchet Baptist Church?

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Bible John, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Bible John

Bible John New Member

http://www.touchet1611.org/SpiritualTerrorists.html

The article is no longer on the server. Perhaps he received so many complaints he was forced to take down the page. Or perhaps the FBI or local Law enforcement got some interest in his white supremist views.

John

2. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

I didn't- but it is interesting too note that for a KJVO guy he paraphrases Philippians 3:13 on his 'Missionary Page'. OOOOOOPPPPSS!

Although in all honesty I wish all pastors had a page like that for missionaries so they would not waste his time or theirs on phone calls or visits. If'n I ever get to Washington state I'll be sure to pass'em by.

3. IronWill

IronWill New Member

It's not illegal to be a white supremacist...stupid maybe, but not illegal.

4. Bible John

Bible John New Member

I talked to him by phone. He seemed like a nice guy.

5. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

I didn't say he wasn't a nice guy, I actually am impressed with his site. He obviously is a man who is concerned with seeking out what is pleasing to the Lord. I am sure if we happened to meet on a plane or something we could enjoy the fellowship as long as we kept it focused on the Lord, but he has some wacky ideas on the church, missions and the Bible (KJVO, anti-original languages) so as I said- I wouldn't go out of my way to seek him out.

6. Bible John

Bible John New Member

Yes indeed.

I sent him a CERM article by a similiar name and he questioned my use of the NKJV and the NIV.

John