1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do men have the capacity to live sinless lives?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Aaron, Nov 1, 2002.

1. zyzex

zyzex New Member

It has been held that some of the greatest sins are those we commit in ignorance, (Heb.9:7-14, note, vss 9, 14). These could be a life style, a habit that has been with us for decades, or even spending money on something that is not needed. Note the difference between those sins committed in ignorance and those deliberately done. That the blood of the Lord Christ Jesus, cleanses us from ALL sin.

2. Angie Miller

Angie Miller New Member

NOPE we are all sinners and will be until we are dead, [​IMG]
    Love in Christ Angie [​IMG]

3. Sularis

Sularis Member

Wooo I get to be opposing viewpoint

We have the capacity - but not the desire

We dont even have to be "tempted" - We'll just naturally wander down the sin path easy as you please

What changes about us when we are saved?
    Everything? or our orientation?

4. Bible Student

Bible Student New Member

Romans 3:10-12 "As it is written, There is none righteous no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."

No, no way, not at all!!!

Can"t wait until I get to glory so that I can escape this sinfulness. [​IMG]

5. Brandon Stewart

Brandon Stewart New Member

The flesh that we are in is the symbol of our sin. From the moment that Adam and Eve both partook (if that is even a word) of the apples, we all became sinful, not just them, all of us so, we do not have the capacity to live sinless lives, that is why God sent Jesus Christ, so that we could have redemption for our sins.

Feel free to e-mail me:
    [email protected]