1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you support Fred?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

No. The store said there had been various past complaints from others he had been warned the next one would be the last. It just happened to be not just a regular complaint, but a criminal one after this last woman had already notified the store of his behavior before the last time.

You just don't touch others in that setting without their permission.

Perhaps he did not mean it in a bad way, and I highly doubt he did. It sounds like he may be having some issues stemming from a medical issue and could be struggling to remember rules and boundaries. Perhaps getting frustrated easy, from one of the reports. Some diseases start like that.

Still, the store would be wrong to keep someone on that is initiating unwanted contact with customers, no matter the reason.

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm with Gina.
    He been served.
    However, if the store just fired him, as in, fired, no more pay, no more nothing, forget about your 20 years or so, you go home poor, thanks for your long years of service, etc., etc., etc. not even a nickel plated watch with the termination letter, in consideration of the many years he watched the company grow, and where he grew with the company, well....you feel me ?