1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dobson still at it

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Magnetic Poles, Sep 20, 2007.

1. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Dobson's not going away unless the Lord takes him. And for that, I'm thankful. Whether you like his religious principals and politics or not, he's become the national leader in defending Christian principals, in a nation rapidly heading the wrong way.

2. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

Thanks for the info TomVols.

3. Ivon Denosovich

The last time I read a statement like this I rushed to judgment and (wrongly) accused Bro. Curtis of martyr syndrome. But I'm wiser for the experience and have learned the virute of patience in dialogue.

hillclimber, do you really think the left/media/dems hate Bush? If so, this seems as trite as the liberal claim that conservatives hate gays and blacks.

#23 Ivon Denosovich, Sep 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  4. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Of course they do. Anyone can see it unless blinded by liberalism. There has been a non stop attack on GWB since his "stolen election" in '00'.

Your analogy is faulty.

5. Dagwood

Dagwood New Member

I'm glad to see that you at least recognize that Bush did, in fact, steal the 2000 election!

6. Ivon Denosovich

I guess we just, surprise! surprise! disagree. Peronally, I see no problem with attacking someone's politics and not hating them, but to each his own.

#26 Ivon Denosovich, Sep 23, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2007