1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doctor Simone Gold Fired from Hospital After Attending 'White Coat Summit' -- Hires Atty Lin Wood

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The cancel culture wants total conformity of thought and opinion. I never thought that I would live to see this leftist cowardice spread outside of the universities.

Trump should give her Fauci's job.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, if I understood them correctly, the science is that, as a prophylaxis, hydroxychloroquine is some 80% effective, and as early treatment (with zinc), nearly 100%. Over decades it has proven so safe that in some countries it is routinely used to treat small children and pregnant women.

If this is true, or even mostly true, then why would we wait for less certain vaccines?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To make Big Pharma richer?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The MSM , FDA, WHO, and Fauci , all they profess to care about is going for the vaccine. Listening right now, they are saying the vaccine must be global or trade can not resume and social distancing can not end. I imagine they will require you to get their vaccine, or maybe you will be subject to house arrest and an ankle monitor to track you.

So he will cause all to be marked with the number of his name. You can see how people will just go along with it when it happens.

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [g]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.