1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doctor Who Mocked Coronavirus Vaccine Refusers Dies Days After Getting Jabbed

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  2. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Revelation 16, demon spirits as frogs, interesting video commentary, demon frogs and covid and people being prepared for destruction
    DEVILS of BABYLON: These people in Power are ACTUALLY Boiling people as FROGS ..year of Darkness - YouTube

Hey, I am not endorsing the commentary, just that these things are interesting to see what other people are saying. He is in Africa.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

4. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian