1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doctors in DC touting hydroxychloriquine, video banned by twitter

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wingman68, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I think this tells the story. Study after study shows HCQ effective over all. A few studies found it not effective (these are trumpeted by the media). Some of these were bogus and had to be retracted. Others were mainly based on late treatment studies.

Early on, it seems HCQ enables zinc to stop the virus in its tracks. The FDA has taking early treatment off the table.

The remedy is simple. Make HCQ available over the counter. Let every day people to use it as a prophylactic or early treatment. It's one one of the safest drugs in existence. Those with TDS can opt out if they wish. Problem solved.

[​IMG]
    51 Global Studies Find HCQ Effective in Treating COVID-19 — 16 Find HCQ NOT Effective — But 10 of Those Are Late Treatment Studies!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    NOT!!! This solution would not give the dems control!!!! They will still have to conjure up some hex against Trump!

3. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    wellwellwell

How is it that this piece of garbage is front & center? Trump letting the left expose themselves? That was an expensive lesson if that’s the case. I think we all know by now corruption pervades most of the government & the media. The common citizen can no longer trust anything that is being sold as the truth. We are pawns in their game. Our lives, no matter the color, don’t really matter to them. That is truth.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm convinced Fauci is either as addled as Biden or taking orders from someone, somewhat like Mueller investigating Trump.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A point I am not convinced the reason, but consider either of two OR a combination.
    1 Trump is savvy enough to say ridiculous stuff JUST to bait the left - seemingly working fantastically, OR
    2 God is using Trump to force the left to show their true colors so that no mentally competent citizen can deny what they are supporting if they choose dems!! I choose a combination of both options.:Laugh

6. Calminian

Site Supporter

An interesting read. One has to wonder how this happens? And how on earth is it possible this is not available over the counter as a prophylactic? During the viral replicating stage, it appears it's a game changer. By the time the "viral load reaches its peak" it appears it's too late.

How many lives could have been saved if this drug was available over the counter? Or at the very least, if doctors were free to prescribe it early before patients come to the hospital?

[​IMG]
    REPORT: Study Used by Dr. Fauci to Condemn Hydroxychloroquine Use Was Debunked! – But New England Journal of Medicine Will Not Publish This Lifesaving Update!

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Probably the left wants many more people to die of covid 19.
    They are a perverse bunch of nuts. This is part of their anti-Trump strategy.

8. Calminian

Site Supporter

I suppose there are some sinister ones who think this way. I'm guessing the majority, however, just hate Trump so much, they're only able to see the downside of a drug he touted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sounds like some particularly hellish pavement—not even good intentions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1