1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Donald Trump's Position on Releasing His Tax Returns?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, May 23, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Just a repeat of what folks did with Romney. It continues to be disgusting how Christians who purport to be lovers of Jesus Christ can justify supporting those who summarily reject Christ just because they want their party of choice to win an election.

It's just another reason why so many Christians in the United States don't have a platform from which to dare try to speak to the lost about Jesus Christ.

If so many will so quickly abandon the One Who saved them and support that which is against Him just to win an election, why would those who don't know Him, want Him as their Savior?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think you are well aware it isn't just the left-wing media parroting the #nevertrump concept. Throwing the word liberal at every single problem around here like it's an explanation is usually enough to satisfy the crowd here but you know it ain't just the lefties on this one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not nearly so much as your foaming at the mouth with no proof he is evil.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, then, you just keep working to get Hillary elected. No apologies necessary. We understand where you're coming from.

5. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just gave you a list.

I'll put you down for killing the wives and children of terrorists as being not being evil.
    Same thing with ordering the military to torture people.

edited to add:

I see you are using Donald Trump in your signature. You do know that Trump properties are gun free zones? Just another hypocritical statement by the blowhard.

6. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone who thinks disclosing one's tax returns is a positive thing-- then scan your own and post them here. Otherwise , cram the hypocrisy of expecting something of others you won't do yourself.

7. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We're not running for President, the highest public office in the land, and proposing tax policies. Big difference.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo.

8. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, it's a little difference. All Americans must make their tax reports public, or none must. Nevertheless let's start small with your view...if you run for city or town council, would you make your tax reports public?

9. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I'm not the one going on about how wealthy I am. I'm not the one criticizing others for making "bad deals". I'm not the one running putting forth a tax plan for every US citizen.

What a silly premise. So this is how ridiculous people will go in defending Donald Trump.

No, but If the voters were clamoring for them, and there was a good reason to do so, yes. However, your premise is stupid.

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your "list" was laughable.

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you want to make things up, feel free. I get it. You hate donald Trump. Deal with it. Don't let it make you stupid.

12. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On the contrary. People that rationalize their reasons for supporting Trump are the ones being dumbed down.

• Like Like x 1
  13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are such a phony. People here know you far to well to fall for your samctimonious claptrap.

14. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I need no rationalization. I have always said I would support and vote for any candidate the republicans put forth against the evil, nation destroying election of Hillary Clinton. I make no apologies.

That's the way it is. Deal with it.

#74 carpro, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you quoting radical left wing "media" sources for your information?

The above is a regurgitation of a ThinkProgress (radical left wing) article. Only the Trump properties in Chicago, Hawaii and Los Angeles, all Democrat controlled areas, have "no guns" signs in accordance with the gun control laws of those three areas.

In fact the manager of the Trump Towers in Chicago said "your room is considered your residence. As long as you handled your firearms legally while in your room, the hotel policy did not apply. Laws concerning the shipping and transportation of firearms were the responsibility of the individual guest."

Manhattan’s Trump Tower does not ban concealed carry firearms for residents with CCW permits.

I have been in the Trump International in Las Vegas many times carrying my side arm. Nobody ever said a word.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Correct, that not all those who use left-wing media spin are not “liberals” (not a word I used, btw), some of them (#nevertrumps) do in fact “claim” to be conservatives. These have then just unwittingly “merely” teamed up with the opposition on using the same counter arguments (left-wing media spin) designed to put down conservative values. That I what I find repulsive…

• Like Like x 1
  17. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How about Florida?
    Is ABC news radical left wing?
    -------

Donald Trump spoke in favor of gun rights at the National Rifle Association convention today, but security and staff at several of his prized hotels and golf courses told ABC News that guests are not allowed to carry guns there.

Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s posh Florida club, doesn’t allow guns, a hotel staff member told ABC News.

Trump National Doral, in Miami, Florida, doesn’t allow guns either, a security official told ABC News. The resort would “much rather not” have guns on the property, said a security official with the hotel, who noted that guns are “not to be carried on our property.”

“We’ve had guests that have brought them before,” he said, but those guns “had to remain in their safe the whole time in the room.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-gun-free-zones-guns-allowed-properties/story?id=39266544

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And you are such a fake. I know you well enough to know that absent spell check, you could barely spell sanctimonious (and you still spelled it incorrectly ) let alone detect sanctimony.

Rather than run your claptrap trying to check me, your time would perhaps be better spent memorizing today's Faux News talking points so that you don't look so ridiculously stupid trying to cut below the belt while struggling to spell belt.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yeah right. That's until the radical right feels like Hillary should disclose the transcripts of her Wall Street speeches.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

20. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep. Sure is. all the alphabet media but FOX is solid left. They will repeat any lie.