1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Don't ask don't tell was only a part of it....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by exscentric, Dec 6, 2011.

1. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

My mind is blown away here. I knew that they'd obviously have to repeal the article against sodomy since they repealed "don't ask don't tell". I am hoping, as was stated was possible, that the removal of the ban on bestiality is only "collateral damage", and can be prosecuted under another article.

I am going to talk to higher, and see if I can't get some clarification on this.

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It can still be prosecuted under article 134...and articles 91/92, depending on your supervisors/commanding officers.

4. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

My soldiers would be slapped with either an Article 134, or a 92, as they definitely would be under my orders as an NCO (and as far as I can tell, it would be a lawful order (see article 134)) to no engage in such conduct.

When you said article 91, I am assuming you are speaking specifically of dog/horse handlers?

5. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Like Don has said in the past the military teaches high standards and honor. All this is because of the honor our military is teaching our young men and women. :tear: