1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Smart....lol

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Matt22:37-39, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just a casual observation: You keep defending yourself. You don't have to defend the truth. If it's the truth, then it doesn't need defending.

Either let the truth speak for itself, and quit responding to those that attack you; or ask yourself why you feel you have to keep defending your posts.

2. Matt22:37-39

Matt22:37-39 New Member

You don't read much of what I write do you? I attend two church and unless the mods deleted my church affiliation...one is Baptist my foundation is Baptist and I also attend a Calvary...if churches didn't do away with WED night services and Sunday night church I would go to one of them.

Both churches are sound in their doctrine and if not very minor indeed. A hard find I must say.

3. Matt22:37-39

This all started because many believe in a evolution science of the age of the earth, rather than taking God's word for what it says a literal 6 days...the fact that most believe a lie and defy COMMON SENSE...remember plants and vegetation cannot reproduce or even survive long without animals and critters...MANURE, come on fertilizer? Bee's and POLLEN, Bird's and seeds...etc. So If I am in the "Minority" I think that is sad and speaks for the need to get people back to basics. Take the "6 day creation debate"

For a true believer with any common sense and a real desire for TRUTH cannot walk away after seeing the proof in a LITERAL 6 DAY CREATION in the video "age of the earth"...Like I've said in my OP, Satan uses LIES to deceive and work his purpose, God uses TRUTH.

It was the fall of mankind, when Satan mixed some truth with some lies. The author shows and proves how devastation believing in evolution on any scale is WRONG and DANGEROUS. In fact, it is the biggest lie of all to lead man to hell.

FOUNDATION is always the key, even Jesus said, "UPON THIS FOUNDATION (He is the rock) I will build my church," He also said, "that the one whose FOUNDATION is built on sand will surely be shaken and destroyed. But the foundation that is built on Him (TRUTH) will stand"...I feel, I am on a FIRM foundation and I make NO APOLOGIES for it.

That is the problem with "Christianity" today, too many are walking around drinking and desiring milk. You also have those who in their pride and self serving agenda's are out there teaching and preaching extremes that harm and tear down rather than build up and edify.....why? Because these faulty systems and "powers that be" are producing weak, anemic and dying sheep...if they had only desired the right balance of WHO GOD IS and what He wants from us, then more would be in agreements with me and what Pastor Whitaker taught and I am sure others...my ex and I had the EXACT SAME DOCTRINE and is one reason I was attracted to him and we didn't even learn it from the same church, but know I know it is a rare thing. The RARE PART is what NEEDS to be taught more...BALANCE, LOVE and TRUTH!...Separating the lies from the truth and loving God and others to best of my ability based in SUBMITTING and YIELDING and then in His power He produces the "fruits of the spirit" through me...IT AIN'T ABOUT ME!

That is my message and I a sorry if people don't get it...that is Ok, cause I am ACCOUNTABLE to God when it comes down to it, more than I am anyone person.

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please tell us it is ending soon.

5. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Hi Don,

I would have to somewhat disagree with you.

Paul stood for the defense (apologia) of the Gospel -- Php. 1:7.

It indeed does need to be defended. That is why we have and use apologetics in ministry.

- Blessings

6. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Based on a number of your posts in different threads, this is not believable.

7. Matt22:37-39

Funny I'm getting some of those published....lol

8. Matt22:37-39

So easy to spot the "Wolves In Sheep's Clothing'..."The Tares Among The Wheat"

keep it up guys...;)

9. RLBosley

RLBosley Active Member

OK. So I've been silently reading this and other threads but this one i need to clarify....

Are you saying that those who are in disagreement with you are un-believers/false converts?

10. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

"...it ain't about me!"

11. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I don't hate you cause you're smart or any other reason for that matter. Now my ex husband...that's another story! :laugh: (JK, I don't hate him either even tho I have plenty of reason to)

12. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It might help if you would explain what you mean by things like this. You are rare and in the 1% ..... of what area?

I don't understand that.

13. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

14. Matt22:37-39

TO ALL THE HATERS AND THOSE WHO ARE INTIMIDATED.

Think about it, I have good godly people who are my friends and my boys on my face book....(haven't done a blog yet cause I' a bit computer illiterate and I want it done right) don't you think those who care for me the most would tell me if I was ever "out of line" or that I was showing "too much pride?'...of course they would and they say the opposite of you haters....so that is WHY

YOUR opinion of me doesn't matter...be Satan's tools, maybe that is the whole point to perfect me and expose evil.

have a nice day :)

15. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Sounds so familiar its condemnatory isn't it! http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=1987997&postcount=65

16. Matt22:37-39

Got to make a living (done to much labor work all my life, now I have to use my brain at 50 and single) and after much prayer and thought and confirmation I was called to WRITE...I've done over 100 articles in 17 months and have 4 books in mind.

That is why nothing you guys say makes a difference...WHO ARE YOU TO STOP THE WILL OF GOD?

Calvinist aught to have liked that one lol

17. RLBosley

RLBosley Active Member

Again: Are you saying that those who argue/disagree with you are un-believers or false converts?

18. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

I'm not certain who exactly is being called tares. I do however get the gist of the meaning laid upon others in that comment -- that is, that they are unsaved.

19. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm with Scarlett on this one. I'm not an evolutionist but I can't buy into the earth being only 6,000 years old. There are trees living right now that are older than that!

As far as the 6-24 hour time frame Scarlett brought up good points about the hectic Day 6 that Adam must have had if you ascribe to 24 hour days.

One other thing--the Bible says that the Lord planted a garden eastward of Eden and that trees GREW out of the ground. (Gen. 2:8-9). So would you describe this as happening in one day? If so, you are talking about trees growing from seeds to fully mature in one day. I'm imagining those time-lapse nature films showing plants rapidly growing from a seedling to a large plant in 30 seconds or so. Is this how you envision it?

20. RLBosley

RLBosley Active Member

Agreed. I'm not so much concerned with who he precisely has in mind... I'm just wondering if he is really THAT arrogant to essentially claiming he's speaking ex cathedra.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.