1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Smart....lol

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Matt22:37-39, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

19. 19
    Cut, paste, repeat.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Honestly, I feel like I'm reading the writings of a cult leader. Self-centered, not listening to what others are saying and just writing endless information that we really have no interest in reading because we're trying to discuss one issue and they just go ahead and blast us with more issues instead of dealing with what we're talking about. Oh - and let's not forget the self-exalting attitude.

3. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

The only thing that will stop this behavior is if this poster is ignored. As long as this poster gets the attention she is looking for she will continue to post this tripe.

4. Matt22:37-39

Matt22:37-39 New Member

Again ANN MY THREAD...don't like it don't read it and go somewhere else

All you do is cause dissension and are such a hater!

5. Matt22:37-39

TRUTH HURTS HUH?...:tongue3:

6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dunno!!!!!

You tell us.:BangHead::BangHead:

7. Matt22:37-39

I'm not the one having a problem with it.

Too bad most on here would rather hide behind and a screen and promote hate and lies than they would wining souls.

All about balance...unless they are one way on here and another in real life...although I doubt it.

8. Matt22:37-39

TRUTH AND WHAT IT MEANS TO ME

I was thinking about something I had written earlier and if what I said is true for most, or am I the exception? I said, pretty much “Is it better to stand for TRUTH and what is RIGHT than it is to be LIKED” many would say, (I know I’ve heard it)…. "it is better to be liked." I’m not talking about just what you say, but what you do as well.

Knowing my motto has always been standing up for what is right, even at the cost of something. I don’t mean to be obnoxious about your approach and I know at times I have, but for the most part I would have rather failed in my attempts to do what is right, than to COMPROMISE. As I looked back on why is this so strong for me? Why is this my motto for life and how have these TRUTHS seen me through my life against ALL ODDS? I thought of four reasons (TRUTHS) I always try and go back to over and over again…..

1) TRUTH ABOUT GOD…His word is true. Am I perfect at obeying it all the time? No, but I cannot deny its truth. I may not always understand it, but I know it is ‘BEST” for me.

2) TRUTH ABOUT MYSELF. Think about it, if we do not understand who we are , what we want and where are we going, and why, then how are we going to accomplish God’s will or anything we may desire that He wishes to bestow upon us? We have to go within and be honest with ourselves…what are my faults what are my weaknesses and what can I do to improve them, so I can be all that I can be, who God wants me to be and what would be beneficial to those around me? It all starts with being HONEST about ME.

3) TRUTH ABOUT OTHERS. Wow this one is hard for me sometimes. I need to see others the way God see’s them. (for the most part I try and do this) I must realize that not everyone is like me. They may not want to work on their issues, or they may see things differently, that doesn’t make them wrong or a bad person, they just think differently and are probably more RIGHT brain than I am, and that is the way it works for them. Everyone’s style of learning is different, and so many other factors. I need to also be cautious and know that most are not out for MY best interest, but often times their own. I must be aware of patterns in others that lead to a path I may not want to travel on. So understanding truth about others is very important, so as not to take things so personal, and not to be taken advantage of.

4) TRUTH ABOUT THE ENEMY. I think one of the greatest thief of truth is the Devil, if he can lie to you about God and His word then he really has a hold…he digs even deeper when he lies about WHO you are in Christ that Jesus really loves you, if He really loved you then why so much pain? He LIES about others. His greatest tool is dissension within the body and even outside when we should be different and not easily OFFENDED. Satan is alive and well and we must be aware of this fact.

9. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

[​IMG]

10. Matt22:37-39

what is your problem?... try and find one contradiction in what I say...don't make claims where there is none

your comprehension is faulty

11. agedman

agedman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How about a contradiction in living?

You claim your wife left you?

Why?

Was it your know it all attitude, a moral failure, the inability to play well with others,...

I am not seeking to hurt you, but attempting to figure out how someone can have the attitude you are displaying of one who seems so "puffed up" about their own self.

You have shown there are a few major areas of need in your own life, why not take the problems you have, humble yourself before the Lord, and then come back with posts that actually bring edification.

There are others on this board who have had marriage problems, but it has served to make them more humble before the Lord.

12. Matt22:37-39

LOL....see how much you know about me, nothing.

For one I'm a woman...and your advice means nothing to me cause you are often wrong.

13. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who are you responding to? Without quoting someone, I'm not smart enough to figure this out from your enhanced writing skills.

#93 InTheLight, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
  14. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

This is a private board. There is no such thing as "My Thread." You cannot claim ownership simply because you started it.

15. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I never thought of that. After having gone back to review past posts by this person, I wonder if you aren't far off the mark. There is a definite psychological element at play.

16. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Last I checked, your name was not on the ownership of this forum. It is a public forum and just as much as you have the right to post here, so do I. You have a right to say what you want even if it's completely the wrong forum to do so and I have the right to respond. Don't want a response? Make a blog (it's so easy a child can do it - no need to be all "I want to do it perfectly" - Blogger is brainless). Then disable comments. Then you can spout your self righteousness all you want and not have to worry about people saying things about it.

17. RLBosley

RLBosley Active Member

I'm very late to this and after reading the last page or two I think I'm thankful for that. But I just wanted to say that every time I saw this thread updated on the main page I only would see "Don't Hate me Cause..."

And every time I thought it was going to be a new thread "Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Beautiful." :D

Am I alone in that?
    Anyone?
    No?
    OK... I'll leave now. :tonofbricks:

#97 RLBosley, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
  18. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Is this against BB rules?

13. No cross posting. Do not post the same message to more than one forum. -Posting Rules

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=86647 (post #20)

19. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Nah, not really. There are people with poor writing skills everywhere.

20. Matt22:37-39

TO ALL THE HATERS AND THOSE WHO ARE INTIMIDATED.

Think about it, I have good godly people who are my friends and my boys on my face book....(haven't done a blog yet cause I' a bit computer illiterate and I want it done right) don't you think those who care for me the most would tell me if I was ever "out of line" or that I was showing "too much pride?'...of course they would and they say the opposite of you haters....so that is WHY

YOUR opinion of me doesn't matter...be Satan's tools, maybe that is the whole point to perfect me and expose evil.

have a nice day...:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.