1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dozens of intelligence analysts reportedly claim assessments of ISIS were altered

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dozens of intelligence analysts working at the U.S. military's Central Command (CENTCOM) have complained that their reports on ISIS and the Nusra Front in Syria were inappropriately altered by senior officials, according to a published report.

The Daily Beast reported late Wednesday that more than 50 analysts had supported a complaint to the Pentagon that the reports had been changed to make the terror groups seem weaker than the analysts believe they really are. Fox News confirmed last month that the Defense Department's inspector general was investigating the initial complaint, which the New York Times reported was made by a civilian employee of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

The assessments in question are prepared for several U.S. policymakers, including President Obama.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...eportedly-claim-reports-on-isis-were-altered/

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have come to the point that you may tell me something that I did not know, BUT you will not (likely) tell me anything that SURPRISES me. :mad:

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apparently the Pentagon is now a Democrat place due to political appointments and they are telling the dear leader what he wants to hear just as they did during the Vietnam war.