1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dr. Mercola, others say millions will die in 3 to 5 years who received mRNA vaccine

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Pretty extreme claim, what I found interesting it fits with the Deagle forecast of 250 million dead Americans in 5 years time put out a few years ago. Coincidence? these doctors are warning about the blood clots again.

Doctors warn COVID-19 mRNA shots have long-lasting effects but offer advice if you’ve submitted to experiment | The Liberty Loft

Charlotte, NC — Dr. Joseph Mercola recently interviewed Dr. Vladimir Zelenko about the COVID-19 mRNA shots from Pfizer and Moderna.

Although both are warning against the shots, there are things individuals can do to protect themselves if they did take the experimental jabs. First and foremost, do not take any of the booster shots in the future.

The discussion focused on the mRNA shots. While Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine is not mRNA, Mercola has provided reasons not to trust it either.

Zelenko has joined Dr. Michael Yeadon, former vice president of Pfizer, and Luc Montagnier, a Nobel Prize winning virologist, in issuing a dire warning that the “shots could reduce life expectancy by several decades, depending on several factors, including whether you’re required to get booster shots” and “there may be reason to suspect that many who get the jabs and subsequent boosters could lose their lives within two to three years,” Mercola wrote.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So Trump spear headed a vaccine that will kill huge parts of the population? Feels like people should be mad about that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    He keeps calling the vaccine "jabs" and "taking the jab" and "getting jabbed". That sounds very unprofessional from a doctor and especially a doctor who is claiming that "millions will die in 3 to 5 years who received the mRNA vaccine".

That is what your title says.

Oh, but that isn't what HE said.

He actually said,“I am not stating unequivocally that dire outcome will materialize,” Mercola stated, but “it would seem prudent to have a good protocol in your hands in anticipation of a worst-case scenario.”

Everywhere I go on social media, there is more and more and more yellow journalism and opinion and propoganda from BOTH sides is this issue.

I wish we had sources that told the truth and presented observable and testable facts and withheld the emotionalism, political banter, and sensationalism.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not playing this cute, but at this juncture, only time will tell. Let’s pray that they are wrong however.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    He did say it like this here,
    and “there may be reason to suspect that many who get the jabs and subsequent boosters could lose their lives within two to three years,” Mercola wrote.

While he did not say millions, by inference it must mean millions as hundreds of millions will have gotten this mRNA shot and their booster shots. When he says many that must mean millions of people can die. If 100 million get the shot and just 3 % die of blood clots, that is millions dead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Sure enough. intelligent people, experts in virus and vaccines have issued warnings for months.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Dr. Zelenko (that Nobel prize winner virologist) says the VAERS report is a “piece of garbage” and the number of deaths “definitely it’s being underreported.” He estimates “there are already around 200,000 dead Americans, directly related to the vaccinations.”

He already estimates 200,000 dead from getting vaccinated, so these doctors are anticipating MANY more deaths over the next few years... logically you can not say differently, about their views on the matter, which is why they are also warning of multi decade life span reductions for mRNA vaccinated people.

there is nothing you can say or infer that lessens or sugar coats their view, as in it is not really such a dire warning, or they dont mean what it sounds like I am saying..

I also said it is a pretty extreme claim...only the years to come will tell, IF you can trust the government to not cover up the reasons for any coming deaths. they would NEVER admit their vaccine did all that damage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    "There may be reason to suspect" is not the same as "They WILL die"

9. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Swimming in the stream of falsehoods that is internet postings, you get the idea truth does not matter to most posters. Why say millions "could" die of x, y or z. Why say a person could get "up to" $1000 dollars, when the statement says the same thing as a person could get 1 cent. Almost all these claims come with their weasel words. But they are intended to imply doomsday in our future.

But go back about 50 years and listen to very similar prophets of doom:
    Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions - Competitive Enterprise Institute

11. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Zalenko calls it a 'poisoned death shot', which does not work and has horrendous side effects, quite a character in appearance too.
    I personally have no fear of natural covid, I am certainly not going to die of covid and have yet to have any covid antibodies, my body has never reacted to covid.
    I have not restricted my normal activities and have no problems being in large groups.
    And I also have no plans to get this mRNA vaccine, and I have always avoid all flu vaccines, but I also have had many other vaccines including for Hepatitis B since I used to work for Glaxo Smithkline, which for one thing is a major pharmaceutical company, I even earned a nice pension from them.
    I actually want the US to approve other covid vaccines such as Novavax's vaccine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When is this witch hunt going to end?... The LORD has given me so far 75 years in his service!... "What me worry"?... In the words of Apostle Paul!

2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

As I heard one preacher say, being present with the LORD suits me just fine, its the process of getting there that concerns me... Brother Glen:)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is this the same Dr.. Vladimir Zelenko that got caught making up hospital studies?

14. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  15. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. He (the doc) said it was just his slopy wording making it sound like a study.

I'm just asking if this is the same doc (I suppose it is given the name and worship by some).

He's a family physician....so I give him the credit I would any family physician (to include my own).

16. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Exact same boat as you. Wife and I don't bother with Flu either as we're young and healthy, but ourselves and our kids have all other vaccines. We're just not comfortable taking an experimental one currently. In 3 to 5 years, once effects are seen, then we'd be more comfortable.

In other words, at our age (mid to late twenties) we deem COVID to be less dangerous than an experimental medicine. I think if you're 50+ it makes more sense that COVID is MORE dangerous than an experimental vaccine so older folks should consider it.

17. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He’s scaremongering

On average there are 50 million deaths / year world wide from a wide variety of causes.
    It’s a good bet that a number of them would be among the vaccinated.

Rob

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The reason he, or anyone else, calls it the jab, or jib, or vacks, or any number of things, is the same reason i ver mec tin has to be broken up. Trying to avoid the censorship from every place where anyone’s postings may appear.

19. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Another study and showing another potential for massive numbers of deaths, this time because of ADE caused by the vaccine, estimation of 40 million US deaths from the articles commentary.

The study says Vaccine formulations lacking ADE epitope are suggested. That would mean scrapping the current 3 approved vaccines

Infection-enhancing anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies recognize both the original Wuhan/D614G strain and Delta variants. A potential risk for mass vaccination? - Journal of Infection

Alarming Study Confirms Vaxxers Will Face Catastrophic Antibody Dependent Enhancement Injuries and Deaths (noqreport.com)

Using molecular modeling approaches, we show that enhancing antibodies have a higher affinity for Delta variants than for Wuhan/D614G NTDs. We show that enhancing antibodies reinforce the binding of the spike trimer to the host cell membrane by clamping the NTD to lipid raft microdomains… facilitating antibodies display a strikingly increased affinity. Thus, ADE may be a concern for people receiving vaccines based on the original Wuhan strain spike sequence (either mRNA or viral vectors).

The paper goes on to suggest that the original vaccines should be essentially scrapped, and replaced with new, “second generation” vaccines that are engineered to attack the antigen targets of the Delta variant.

Of course, by the time that is accomplished, a new variant will be circulating and threatening the very same people, given that vaccinating people during a period of widespread virus circulation is effectively providing viral evolutionary pressures that cause new, vaccine-resistant strains to be produced in the bodies of those who are vaccinated (as Dr. Bossche has repeatedly warned). No matter how many vaccines are administered to the world’s population, the virus will always mutate to a new form, rendering those vaccines obsolete.

Only natural immunity — broad-spectrum, “generalized” immunity — can halt the cycle and stop the pandemic. Vaccines can never stop covid mutations, infections or transmission for the simple reason that vaccines can never see the future. Even the CDC admits they do not prevent infection or transmission, either.

#19 Scott Downey, Aug 18, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    More on how these clots form from a Canadian Doctor .
    Shocking New Study Reveals Covid 'Vaccines' Do Permanent Damage to 62% of Recipients (noqreport.com)

Clots are microscopic
    Only 25% of the injectected mRNA stays where injected.
    spike proteins grow on the capillaries. They cant flow properly.
    he is claiming the blood vessels, hearts, nerves , brains are permanently damaged.

• Hoffe was quickly accused of causing “vaccine hesitancy” and local health authorities threatened to report him to the licensing body
    • The spike protein in the vaccine can lead to the development of multiple, tiny blood clots because it becomes part of the cell wall of your vascular endothelium; these cells are supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly, but the spike protein means there are “spiky bits sticking out”
    • Hoffe has been conducting the D-dimer test on his patients to detect the potential presence of blood clots within four to seven days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine; 62% have evidence of clotting
    • The long-term outlook is very grim, Hoffe said, because with each successive shot, it will add more damage as you’re getting more damaged capillaries
    Each successive shot does more damage.

Editor’s Commentary: Did you know the Moderna Covid-19 “vaccine’ contains 40 trillion mRNA molecules in each injection? How about the fact that only a quarter of those mRNA molecules remain in the recipient’s arm with the rest being transported to other parts of the body, including vulnerable areas like the brain, heart, and lungs? Neither of these facts have been shared by Big Pharma, though they’re well aware of them.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1