1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dr. Ruckman's "advanced Revelation"

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by robycop3, Dec 23, 2004.

1. David J

David J New Member

Would any Ruckman supper please tell me about this 10 foot tall devil?

If someone like Bruce Metzger made this type of claim KJVOist would be all over him. I have yet to see one KJVO comment on Ruckman's cultic revelations about a black-lipped anti-christ.

Dave

2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Indiana Pacers are trying to hire him to replace Ron Artest for the rest of this season...if he promises not to kiss anyone in the stands until after the game.

3. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmmm...Seems as if the cat got the tongues of the supporters of Dr. Ruckman for now, concerning his big ole alien beast. If they wish to comment later, fine with me if it is with the moderators.

In the meanwhile, let's mention a couple more discoveries of the good doctor's...that Judas Iscariot wasn't human, based upon John 6:70 "Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?"...and also that the serpent had sex with Eve, conceiving Cain.

Which of these paragons of theology made these assertions first-Dr. Ruckman, or Dr. Arnold Murray of the Shepherd's Chapel?

Comments, please?

4. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

That is quite an insult to his followers for him to think they are so stupid that what he says will go unquestioned. That is amazing!

Is that false teacher on LSD when he gets those revelations from hell?

5. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    robycop said:

"and also that the serpent had sex with Eve, conceiving Cain."

Maybe the Unification Church got there first; that's official church doctrine.

6. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

I personally think the black-lipped devil would make a great super-hero villian. Maybe I can help Dr. Ruckman make some money by contacting DC comics for him.

I can see it now: "Superman uses super-strength to prevent deadly kisses from alien devil." (based on story by Dr. Ruckman.)

7. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So I guess, as Supes is vulnerable to Kryptonite, ol' Capt. Smooch is vulnerable to RUCKMANITE!

8. David J

David J New Member

I knew about the 10 foot tall devil but the thing about Cain was new to me!

I find it odd that no Ruckman followers are commenting about these revelations. I guess if it's ok for the good Dr. to have 3 wives then it's of to write about aliens and a snake-man :0

I have read a lot of KJVO "stories" about W&H. Why is it that those same people who bash W&H will not touch good ol Ruckman and his visions?

I know that Cloud(yes I made an error about Cloud and Ruckman in an earlier post.....sorry bout that) exposes some of Ruckman's amazing claims.

Do any of you know of a KJVO person that has stood up to Ruckman's cultic revelations? Are there any KJVO sites that blow Ruckman's lies out of the water? Just wondering....

I simply don't see a true Baptist or any bible believer giving Ruckman a second though. Would any I.F.KJVO care to comment in this? In this we should be in 100% agreement.

9. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

robycop3 and rsr said:

and also that the serpent had sex with Eve, conceiving Cain.

Maybe the Unification Church got there first; that's official church doctrine.

That's also the same rationale used by many "Christian Identity" and white-supremist groups to explain the existence of blacks, Jews, etc.

10. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

Dr.Tim said:

to me . . . i think . . . I dont think . . . Ruckman thinks . . . I am not sure what else it could be.

Problem with KJV-onlyism is, there is far too much "I think" and not enough "the Bible says."

11. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

The problem is that they do not think. They just blindly follow a false etacher who acts like he knows.

12. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not wanting to get off the topic too much, but the serpent-Eve-Cain thing was also preached by Arnold Murray of Shepherd's Chapel. Seems he had a few defenders chiming in every now & then. However, I don't think Murray claims to be a BAPTIST, as does Ruckman.

I wonder how much they copy from each other?

Here's a place to buy all things Ruckman:

http://www.kjv1611.org/

I wonder if that many of his ordinary followers actually READ any of his garbage except what his SPECIAL followers recommend to them?

We're still waiting for any response from those who defend him.

13. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Can anyone tell me how a person could accomplished what is claimed on that website? That would be 21 hours/semester including a thesis and dissertation.

"Dr. Peter S. Ruckman received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Alabama and finished his formal education with six years of training at Bob Jones University (four full years and two accelerated summer sessions), completing requirements for the Master of Arts and Doctor of Philosophy degree."

Typically that is a seven year program. Is Ruckman smart or BJU easy?

Obviously BJU supports him because they have not renounced him and his doctorate.

14. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

Ruckman is a bombastic, manipulative demagogue; he's not stupid.

15. David J

David J New Member

"Typically that is a seven year program. Is Ruckman smart or BJU easy?"

Interesting! BJU is just 25 minutes from my house. I think I'll see what they say about Ruckman's claims about his stay at BJU. I may find a dry well but the next time I'm near BJU I'm going to dig around and see what I can find LOL! I might find some of Ruckman's little grey friends running around :0

Ruckman is a smart man from what I have read.

"Obviously BJU supports him because they have not renounced him and his doctorate."

LOL...I just don't see BJU supporting Ruckman. [​IMG]

Anyway I figured I would give this thread a BUMP in hopes that a Ruckman defender will address the issues at hand.

16. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As a cop, I quickly learned not to try to OUTSMART crooks on my own; I soon learned that the only ways to stay ahead of them was TEAMWORK, POWER, & TECHNOLOGY. The career criminal often knows the law and its applications better than most attorneys.

Dr. Ruckman has learned those principles well. First, he developed TEAMWORK. He was sincere-sounding enough to convince some people to become his proselytes. And, to a person, they'll tell you he's a much kinder, gentler man than he portrays himself in his own writings.

Next came POWER. Just as the Moonies did in several small communities, he got some influential business people & politicians among his flock, and also got the MONEY to roll in.

And he jumped right onto the TV venue, then the Internet to have technology available to him.

No, he's not a bit stupid. But then neither was Stalin. He amazed both the Germans before the war with his knowledge of economics and the Allies during the war with his grasp of military situations; he knew exactly what his forces could and could not do.

Dr. Ruckman knows the power of the dollar. I believe he's more than willing to look ignorant or stupid to some such as us, LONG AS IT SELLS BOOKS. Shoot, I've bought his stuff before, and I say so without shame, as MY use of it was to DEBUNK it.

No, Ransom, not ONE of these charlatans is stupid about WORLDLY things, but I cannot say the same about their relationships with GOD.....

17. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where, O where have the defenders of Dr. Ruckman gone? To consult with Dr. Murray?

18. David J

David J New Member

Why are they ignoring this thread?

19. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ruckman is a heretic and an overall vile person. Anyone who wants to defend him here would be commiting cyber-suicide and never taken seriously again on the BB.

I wouldn't hold my breath for defenders of black-lipped aliens . . .

20. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lessee...Whadda we have so far?

Dr. Ruckman has stated that the KJV corrects its sources.

Dr. Ruckman prophesied in writing that he and four others would be whacked by the CIA before may 2000.

Dr. Ruckman has written that the AC will be a 10-ft.tall alien who has big black lips with which he'll impart the mark of the beast upon the unwary.

Dr. Ruckman has written that Eve had sex with the serpent, thus conceiving Cain. Wonder which ine dreamed this'n up...Ruckman or Arnold Murray?

And how many posts DEFENDING these ideas have been made here??

Z E R O !

Therefore we must conclude in our opinions that Dr. Ruckman is completely wrong in both his adding to the KJVO myth, and many other things as well.