1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Easter Bunny

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Preacher Nathan Knight, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Gib

Gib Active Member

Superman, make-believe? No Way! :eek:

2. Charlotte Marcel

Charlotte Marcel New Member

Superman, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. That would make for an interesting gathering wouldn't it? [​IMG] Kids say the funniest things don't they?

God Bless You
    Charlotte

3. Susan WNY

Susan WNY New Member

Hey, my little girl is three and she already knows, and I quote, that "Jesus is more important than the easter bunny." [​IMG]

4. time like this

time like this New Member

Su Wei
    imean that the ressurection is joyful. without it we would be most miserable and without hope. How can we put this in a posture for children to fosterbeleif while they have fun and eliminate pagan symbols.

The problem with the continued use of pagan symbols in our celebrations is simply a little leaven leavens the whole lump. Since these symbols are currently being used lets refrain from any appearance where we have control. One day these children will have to carry the gospel and may not have the benefit of the BB or so many other liberties we can exercise today. In this day they will need to know absolutes in every area possible so as not to be decieved. Deceit is to take advantage in any form without the other being aware. We are not the blind leaders of the blind but children of light.

GOD BLESS ALL

5. Molly

Molly New Member

I like this idea! [​IMG]

6. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

Helen said:

I have to agree.

Sherrie