1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Edwards Drops Out

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by PastorSBC1303, Jan 30, 2008.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

2. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Thats great news. Not that he ever had a chance but I dont have to listen to his blatant hypocrisy. He was the worst of the Democrats in my book and I just hope he doesnt end up with a cabinet position. (Like Attorney General). As Charles Krauthammer pointed out in his recent column:

-- As senator, he voted in 2001 for a bankruptcy bill that he now denounces.
    -- As senator, he voted for storing nuclear waste in Nevada's Yucca Mountain. Twice. He is now fiercely opposed.
    -- As senator, he voted for the Bush-Kennedy No Child Left Behind education reform. He now campaigns against it, promising to have it "radically overhauled."
    -- As senator, he voted for the Patriot Act, calling it "a good bill ... and I am pleased to support it." He now attacks it.
    -- As senator, he voted to give China normalized trade relations. Need I say? He now campaigns against liberalized trade with China as a sellout of the middle class to the great multinational agents of greed, etc.

http://townhall.com/Columnists/CharlesKrauthammer/2008/01/25/raging_populist_or_just_angry_hypocrite

Will he endorse?

3. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

he's an ambulance chasing attorney... so he'll endorse the highest bidder.