1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ephesians 4:31 and 32

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Diggin in da Word, May 4, 2006.

1. Diggin in da Word

Diggin in da Word New Member

I have noticed one who claims to be a counsellor posting in multiple threads several very hateful remarks about the BB, and about a certain BB member in particular.

It has been carried further now that she seems to be posting private messages from other BB members in the open forums (if indeed they were written by those members).

For one who names the name of Christ, not just calls oneself a counsellor, the attitude being portrayed is uncalled for.

Ephesians 4:31,32 tells us:

Ephesians 4:31-32 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

If you have been hurt by another, it is no cause to hurt others. Go to that one and be reconciled, take that one to God in prayer, but do not spread hatred about others. That is not of God.

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

I think that poster is following her usual ways and no longer hiding behind the name of Christ.
    And as I have in the past received similar private messages and found them to be made up I am suspect of this one also.

3. Carolina

Carolina New Member

In all fairness, it seems there were many who didn't follow these verses :confused:
    Let's apply them to OURSELVES. Here's a few more to add

1 Corinthians13:5-6
    Love does not behave rudely, does not seek it's own, is not provoked, thinks no evil
    Love does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth

1 Corinthians And now abide in faith, hope, love, all these three but the greatest of these is LOVE

4. Rachel

Rachel New Member

You're right Diggin in da Word, that's not of God.

5. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

Why don't you try this verse, Matt.12:36

[ May 05, 2006, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: blackbird ]

6. Rachel

Rachel New Member

Edited because of content

[ May 05, 2006, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: blackbird ]

7. LisaB

LisaB New Member

[ May 05, 2006, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: blackbird ]

8. MRCoon

MRCoon New Member

Please Moderators enough from both sides...let us get beyond this childish name calling. It seems that both sides have accused and called each other enough names. There is no need to continue with the questioning of the others Christianity and let's get back on track and all cease the gossiping and negativity. This thread started with good intentions and then went downhill very fast. Let's move on...please!!

BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS

9. donnA

donnA Active Member

Yes, and that other person would do well to learn a little scripture after flooding the board twice, everyones got her number now.

10. MRCoon

MRCoon New Member

Donna I would think with nearly 15000 posts that you would have thicker skin and be use to posters like this. Let it go and let's move on together. [​IMG]

11. Carolina

Carolina New Member

Shiloh and MRCoon you have wise words & verses.

Donna my verses apply to YOU also, and were not intended to be taken from my post and misused by YOU to point fingers AGAIN to that SAME poster. I don't care if you have the right to do that by the BB rules. They can't post a rule for everything, we need to use common sense. It's done now.
    Please go read and pray over Shiloh's & my verses above so you can go forward.
    Innocent people were hurt by having private PM's posted publicly. Whether they were truthful messages is questionable. I read a Spouse's reply when reading his wife's priveate PM posted. How sad. I wonder how OUR words could have prevented this from happening. It's done so hopefully we can all learn what NOT to do next time.

12. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

[​IMG]

Troll caught in soap bar. How ironic is that?

13. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

I didn't think trolls used soap.

14. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Maybe that's why the troll is caught in the soap. It won't use it, and thus cannot escape.

15. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Gina!!!

(no, I can't say it, nope, can't. Oooh but I want tooo, no, wouldn't be nice. But, but, but....)

Okay, I win.

Gina your troll is unclothed! [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

17. MRCoon

MRCoon New Member

"unclothed"...in the south we call that nekkid...which is drastically far worse than being naked for you yanks among us ;) [​IMG]

18. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

It is MK?
    Don't worry, an exposed troll is not a novel concept on message boards, but then again there's always...OOOHHH, biting my own tongue now! HA!

19. Rachel

Rachel New Member

20. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Soap on a dope.
    Dope soap.
    Nope soap.
    Hope soap.
    Rope a dope.

I LIKE IT!

Try rope-a-dope-soap, the new internet troll blaster, for just $19.99! Call in the next fifteen minutes and we'll throw in a FREE Troll Exsponger for any trolls that may slip through your rope-a-dope-soap!