1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Esteban on Home Shopping Network This Weekend

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by KenH, Aug 11, 2007.

1. KenH

KenH Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know that his guitars are not well liked, but Esteban is a very good guitar player and has a nice band to back him up. He has six 1 hour programs on the Home Shopping Network this weekend at the following times(CDT):

Saturday:

11:00 a.m.
    3:00 p.m.
    9:00 p.m.

Sunday:

10:00 a.m.
    4:00 p.m.
    7:00 p.m.

2. Archeryaddict

Archeryaddict New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If anyone is looking for a decent guitar dont buy one of those pieces of junk
    send me a PM I can get you a lot nicer guitar for the same price.

3. D28guy

D28guy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There is no doubt whatsoever that the man is a fine player. He definetly has the chops, and a nice band as well. (I'm not sure, but I think his daughter is in the band) And I've also heard that his instructional DVD's are actually pretty good.

I just wish he wasnt passing off junk guitars as if they were "world class" instruments. I have personally seen and played about 5 and all of them were junk. MUCH lower quality then the similarly priced "entry level" guitars by makers like Washburn, Yamaha, Epiphone and Alvarez.

Any of THOSE $250 guitars would be wonderful for a budget minded new player.

Mike