1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Evidence mounting against China

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Calminian, May 3, 2020.

1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

They hid information to hoard supplies, then mocked us for our response? This is going to get ugly.

Intel Report: China Covered Up Virus to Hoard Medical Supplies
    [​IMG]
    WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. officials believe China covered up the extent of the coronavirus outbreak — and how contagious the disease is — to stock up on medical supplies needed to respond to it, intelligence documents show.​

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its already a lot uglier than that. We are going to be moving into a cold war with China at best and we will suffer because of our dependence on them. Unless the Dems were to get into office, then you might as well start learning how to speak Chinese...

3. Calminian

Site Supporter

Yes, because the Dems will definitely save us from China. Even you're blushing after that one. :X3

4. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no clue why you would take from what I said to mean that the Dems save us from China, other than you are in the habit hearing whatever you want to hear and misstating what others say so you can run your mouth, but I clearly said the exact opposite, it couldn't be more plain that I said if the Dems got into office we would be speaking Chinese. Further, I don't know what it is supposed to mean that I would blush over the Dems being in power, probably supposed to be a lying accusation, but know this, that I have more Republican blood in my little finger than you have in your entire body and my defense of Trump is out of your league because I defend him with truth, logic and sanity.

5. Calminian

Site Supporter

You're right, I misread. Apologies. But your reply is a little harsh, don't you think?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Calminian

Site Supporter

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Democrats don't care. None of them have put forth any kind of statement urging anyone to hold China accountable.