1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Evidence the left cares nothing about the constitution

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 6, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Reid Report” during a discussion about yesterday’s Supreme Court ruling protecting public prayer as a constitutional right, Georgia State University Law Professor Eric Segall argued public prayer is not inclusive and Americans should only have moments of silence saying:

“All I’m suggesting to people is forget the Constitution,” he said. “Let’s do the right thing and include everybody in a moment of silence which has worked in high schools, has worked at football games, and I have been to some great sporting events where there’s a moment of quiet reflection on behalf of a great tragedy or great celebration.”

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/...titution-do-whats-right-and-not-pray-publicly

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

"All I’m suggesting to people is forget the Constitution ..." ???

[​IMG]

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I can't figure out which is worse, the lefties violating the constitution or the righties who keeping saying "look at the lefties violating the constitution" while they themselves violate the constitution.

Of course you automatically become a "marxist" a "liberal" a "conspiracy theorist" or an enemy of the authoritarian state they all worship if you point out the obvious hypocrisy in it.

#3 poncho, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014