1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Excellent example of a Calvinist Church big on evangelism

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Greatest. BB. Post. Ever.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I was away for a week at a Christian girl's camp (where we didn't use one tract but we DID give them devotional books along with living life with them for a week - many came to know Christ this week!

Anyway, I guess you haven't watched the video or looked up the info on the mission. They are not associated with our church (although we have worked with them a lot and the pastor there, Jim, is a friend of ours). But you want to see GREAT street preaching, that is the video to see. They meet the spiritual needs of the people as well as the physical needs - and even the emotional needs by mentoring the young men, having a kids' club on Saturdays and having their doors open to help those in need. I LOVE that place! That is the Gospel with feet!