1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Exclusive: Saudi national once considered ‘person of interest’ may be deported on ‘

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by webdog, Apr 18, 2013.

1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...orted-on-national-security-grounds-next-week/

So...the person who was a person of interest (allegedly from a very prominent Saudi family), then wasn't will be deported to SA on security grounds...after the president had an unplanned "walk by" meeting with the Saudi PM? Being deported under Section 212 3B – “Security and related grounds” – “Terrorist activities”.

Am I the only one smelling "cover up", ala Benghazi? This is how we now treat persons suspected against terrorist acts against our nation?

#1 webdog, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
  2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    UPDATE III (10:50 am ET):

TheBlaze Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood reported on “The Glenn Beck Program” Thursday morning that TheBlaze has been informed that the government is now ​considering ​not deporting Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi.

“Just got a note from one of our investigative reporters that she has been told that there is now discussion that they may not allow this man to be deported,” Cheatwood said.

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I guess when word got out they had a change of mind. Like bugs scattering when you flip over a rock.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Napolitano: Deportation of Saudi national is a ‘rumor’

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano reacted with incredulous frustration at questions presuming the Saudi national who was detained following the Boston Marathon bombing is set to be deported.

“I am unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston. I don’t know where that rumor came from,” Napolitano said, when questioned by South Carolina Republican Rep. Jeff Duncan about reports of the Saudi national’s deportation during a House hearing Thursday.

When Duncan pressed Napolitano, she cut him off, with an angry grimace, saying that the report is another example why law enforcement should be left to do its job.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/18/napolitano-deportation-of-saudi-national-is-a-rumor/#ixzz2QrMEZSqo

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pounting like Mr. Obama

6. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

One week later the person has now vanished. I wonder how and why.