1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

EXPELLED movie - reveals atheism's religious struggle

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by BobRyan, May 4, 2008.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "Expelled no Intelligence allowed" has a number of interview segments showing the degree to which atheist doctrine and dogma has taken over institutions to the point of censorship and pogrom-style attacks on any scientist that dares to challenge atheist darwinism.

In the movie Dr Provine, Dawkins and Meyers testify to the degree in which Darwinism lead them to atheism.

Darwinians (Meyers and Dawkins) argue for atheism based on Darwinism.
    http://www.wingclips.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16679&category_id=778

Some might "suppose" that Christians should stand up to this or that they should at least not sit idle while attempts are made to expose the problem.

But the truth is -- many Christians actually JOIN the atheist darfwinian hosts in attacking any scientist that dares to admit to finding "design" in biology or cosmology.

Would that the rest of Christianity (that would be Bible believing christianity) would be so focused on the importance of this struggle to Christianity, to evangelism, to preserving the Christian decisions of our youth when they attend public universitys bent on destroying Christian principles -- that pure science has vs the junk-science (thinly veiled religious initiatives) of atheist darwinism.

contrast the "pro-atheism" lecture given by atheist teachers/instructors/professors to your students -- vs the pro-design "clarity" and statement of facts given by scientists IF ONLY someone would LET them.

A single Cell – complexity –
    http://www.wingclips.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16677&category_id=778
    See the movie - share with others.

Bob

#1 BobRyan, May 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2008
  2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Our youth group went to see the movie 2 weeks ago and the youth pastor suggested that all the pastors see it. They went this past Tuesday. When they came back, our senior pastor decided to suggest from the pulpit to go see it but by Thursday it was no longer shown anywhere on Long Island. He called the theaters and no one would show it - that is until he called the largest theater around and bought 500 tickets - the size of their largest auditorium. Now they suddenly can show it. So on May 15th, our church will be hosting a showing of the movie. My girls and DH have seen it so it's my turn now. I'm looking forward to it.

3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Nice going. I wish more groups had that kind of focus on matters of this kind that are turning Christians into atheists and agnostics by the truckload at places like UNC Chapel Hill (according to one of the religion professors there).

4. Darren

Darren New Member

Considering there aren't even enough athiests and agnostics in the world to be considered a world religion without being lumped with diests, I'd be surprised to ever see a "truck load" of athiests :thumbs:.

Just trying to put a bright side on things.

To me, as His first act of great power, God created the world in six days, just as it does in fact say. However, if you want to believe otherwise, yet still live your life as a decent human being and as a bonus even preach the word of God, I'll not stop you.

It's getting to be summer here in Korea. If someone offers me a glass of cold water, I gladly take it, it's hot out. (Excuse the somewhat out-of-context reference to Matthew 10:42, Matthew 10 in context, 40-42 more narrowly.)