1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

F.A.I.T.H. Evangelism Strategy

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by USN2Pulpit, Jun 18, 2003.

1. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

I think that's a great way to get started...visiting your guests. I'm really interested in looking into the GROW track, but in the end, we've got to do something, don't we!

2. j_barner2000

j_barner2000 Member

USN...You don't know how much I thank God for you Brother. It seems you are just far enough ahead of me to remember where I am and yet to have been there and willing to show the shirt..... Thank you. Yes we all need to start some where. I am just gun shy of "programs" because I have seen so many churches lose focus on the people (who are the target) because of the program (the tool).

God Bless you Brother...

3. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

...and God bless you, too. And thanks for turning me on to Seminary Extension. There are two professors within 10 miles of my location, with several "in-class" opportunities.

In truth, I'm probably not that far ahead anyway, at least not in my own estimation. I have a ways to go, that's for sure.

(By the way, when you are ready, there are several churches with open pulpits in the Missouri Meremac Baptist Association - all bivocational.)

4. j_barner2000

j_barner2000 Member

what part of Missouri is that. Kind of funny but my wife and I feel drawn to that region of the country. I sent info to a church near Springfield for a youth pastor position. Not really sure what to send though so sent resume with a statement of faith. She really liked Carthage. Not too cold, but trees and fish and deer like MI.
    I love being in the woods and she hates the desert.