1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Faith Leaders" to bless abortion clinic....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by steaver, Oct 29, 2018.

1. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    ‘Faith leaders’ to bless abortion clinic: ‘Accessing and providing abortions…are godly decisions’

Act 20:28
    Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
    Act 20:29
    For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
    Act 20:30
    Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is the saddest thing I’ve seen lately. People of faith being gunned down, very sad. People of faith smiling while leading their flock to this? Devastatingly sad. How can they claim to be people of faith EVER again?! How many of those pictured will be voting democrat? Let me guess......all of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    SICK.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Terrible. Today I heard that a persons DNA is complete at conception. DNA means life and it is sad that they don't care that they destroy this life by abortion.