1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fake outrage, fake tirelessness, fake pay cut, fake president

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, May 20, 2014.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

I'm not going to try to paste all the URLs and sources into this for you to follow it. I would just urge you to go to The National Review and subscribe to "The Morning Jolt." This is from today's edition, and it really nails the hide to the wall. Enjoy.

#1 thisnumbersdisconnected, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
  2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great article! Loved the reference to Frank Drebin and The Naked Gun.

I was going to bring up his ongoing claim that he only heard about this stuff at the same time as the general public did via the media, but the author nailed it in the last paragraph.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    While the Democrats have considered Obama to be the greatest public speaker that they ever elected, many have considered him to be a poor speaker. He is bound by his teleprompter we have learned. It is impossible to remember a phrase of his unless it is the lie that if you like your plan you can keep your plan, etc., or his phrases in condemnation of Christians as bitter gun clingers, etc. Instead, Obama wants to pass himself off as some sort of unusual person instead of the plodding mind and plodding speaker that he is. He just was never intended to be leader of the free world and leader of a free country. He is too much of petty person who has some notions of the way that the world should run and wants to use a republic to dictate to the common man.