1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Falling away? Only Christians can "fall away" from the faith.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wesley Briggman, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Wesley Briggman

Wesley Briggman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Copy paste:
    Christian author who advocated against premarital sex says he's lost his faith | Daily Mail Online

"'The information that was left out of our announcement is that I have undergone a massive shift in regard to my faith in Jesus. The popular phrase for this is "deconstruction," the biblical phrase is "falling away." By all the measurements that I have for defining a Christian, I am not a Christian,' he revealed."

From comments:
    "Gwendolyn Taylor
    Boohoo I sold a book and got wealthy from the sales. I’m sorry it damaged some people lives. Ok on to the next thing - my book tour about how I was wrong so I can make me a bunch more money. ..."

Book list: (copy paste)
    https://www.thriftbooks.com/a/joshua-harris/197592/?mkwid=SZLll4oZ|dc&pcrid=76622231541128&pkw=books&pmt=bb&plc={placement}&pgrid=1225955493531713&ptaid=dat-76622236882576:loc-
    https://www.thriftbooks.com/a/joshu...-190&msclkid=cb364d6d77d31d2f629610520febabb3

2. John I Morris

John I Morris Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    He is a joke, he should have just kept his mouth shut and walked away. He has issues, there is no doubt to that. Was he truly saved was he not? That is not something that we should be worrying about, that is God's purview. (Romans 10:6-7)