1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured FBI has found no evidence so far that Orlando shooter targeted Pulse because it was a gay club

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jul 15, 2016.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Just one person?" He's the head person, the director of the FBI!

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And you believe that changes the number of people who is comey?

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, but I believe if Comey wanted an FBI report to say that there was no evidence that the Orlando shooter targeted Pulse because it was a gay club he could make that report happen, whereas 500 other FBI agents couldn't make that report happen.

4. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And thanks for proving my point.

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Comey is the head!

None of the grunts spoke out.
    Therefore IMO, they all share the shame.

HankD

6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well it is not true none of the grunts spoke out but hey you guys can believe this, snowmen, bigfoot, and ufo's are real. No skin off my nose.

7. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who wants to bet leaks will be forth coming in the not so distant future?

8. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They are already out there.

9. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My hermeneutics professor always counted the first one to issue an ad hominem the loser of a debate or discussion.

HankD

10. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I bet he actually knew what one was. Look I am not attacking you but this idea that Comey is the entirety of the FBI is silly and it needs to be exposed as such. There is a vast difference between attacking a person and attacking a persons idea.

13062023_10154129168605786_1890215433878449118_n.jpg

11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again the grunts remain silent. If an agent who was part of the conspiracy to whitewash Clinton's crimes comes forth and tells the truth then I will consider changing my mind.

Was a deal made at the totally unethical meeting of Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch for an half hour?

Why was this not mentioned by Comey or any of the FBI personnel who witnessed the crime of interfering with the course of justice?

Why was there no repercussion for the destruction of 33,000 US Documents being housed on a server in an unauthorized location?

On and on with infractions...

If I did what Hillary did when I was in the military I would probably still be in prison.

No one - from grunt to the head of the FBI has come forward with the truth.

Lackeys one and all. A disgrace to the nation.

HankD

12. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again no they haven't.

I guess you can believe what you want based on whatever made up standard you wish. I will leave you to it.

13. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks Rev, Obviously I am deeply disappointed with the FBI based upon past investigations with greater repercussions for similar offenses of lower rank folk some of which are yet in prison whilst our queen to be was exonerated of her alleged crimes.

HankD

#33 HankD, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  14. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ..................Comey is well-respected by politicians in both political parties and by many within his own ranks. But there is new dissent after his Clinton decision, which some FBI insiders found baffling and contrary to normal practices.

“Many people at the FBI are outraged, but cannot speak out,” one insider told me.

Here are some of the observations by FBI professionals who wish to remain anonymous because their opinions could affect their job prospects:

• Why wasn’t Clinton’s interview recorded? On May 22, 2014 the Justice Department announced a substantial change in policy “creating a presumption that FBI…agents will electronically record,” expressing a preference for video recordings over audio. “It appears to me they made a deal not to record,” says one observer, which flies in the face of the idea that Clinton was treated like anybody else.
    [​IMG]

• Typically it’s the U.S. Attorney’s office, not FBI agents, deciding whether charges will be filed. “Director Comey seems to have taken on responsibilities far beyond the FBI’s purview–he assumed the duties of the Agent, US Attorney and Grand Jury.”
    • “It appears no Grand Jury was empaneled for this investigation,” says an insider. “This is absurd, Grand Juries are used in nearly all criminal investigations” and that’s where the decision is made as to whether the standard for charges has been met. (Attkisson Note: I have no information on whether or not a Grand Jury was empaneled)
    • A two-day turnaround between the interview with the target and a decision not to prosecute is “unheard of.” “Even in the most straightforward of cases, the time span between a target interview and prosecution opinion takes weeks, not days. If a good interview were conducted [with Clinton] on Saturday, there would have been leads or other new pieces of information to verify or investigate prior to any conclusion to the case.”
    • During his Congressional testimony, Comey indicated he didn’t look into Clinton’s false statements. He said he needed an additional “referral” or formal request for the FBI to investigate whether she committed perjury under oath to Congress. “This makes no sense,” said a career agent. “It is normal practice that if you came upon evidence of a crime different than the one you were originally investigating, it was fair game.”
    • The Director commented that it wouldn’t be fair to charge Clinton for her reckless behavior because no one else had ever been charged by the standard before. “I am not aware of any investigation where a government official went to such extreme measures to comb through the government records,” said a career FBI professional.
    https://sharylattkisson.com/fbi-pros-question-decision-not-to-charge-hillary-clinton/

15. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    anonymous aint good enough - we NEED whistle blowers with names or at least a whistle-blower with a name.

Also the FBI and in fact No ONE brought a charge of OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE for the 1/2 hour PRIVATE meeting of Bill Clinton (former president, husband of defendant) and Loretta Lynch (sitting AG against the defendant).

LAWLESS, LAWLESS, LAWLESS, a worldwide black eye for the American justice system. SHAME.

HankD

16. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anonymous is good enough for me. I can see there is good reason why they would want to tell their concerns without naming who they are. Very reasonable.

17. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rev, if they (he, she, them) came forward then Hillary could very probably be removed from the presidential race.

HankD